WTT 30's Club

Hello can I join? I am nearly 31 and have just had my first little one who is nearly 5 months old. Am WTT for the second but will not be until early 2011 at the earliest! in terms of positive stories in my antenatal class there were 5 of us over 30 (of which I am the youngest) and the longest it took was 7 months to get pregnant.Two took a month one who was 37 and one who had twins!

Goddess25 I am also on maternity leave and stressing about going back to work

Hi Quartz! :hi: Your LO is so beautiful :)

I'm going back to work in just over 2 weeks, and am getting really teary and stressed thinking about it :cry:

Hello Quartz, I love your name, I am a big quartz fan! Your input is really positive, great to read, welcome ! xxx gosh your LO is lovely!!!!!

Wow - I can't believe how many people have posted on here since I last logged on either. Its great to hear everyones stories and even better knowing they're all from women that were born earlier than the 80s!:thumbup:

AnnaBanana9 - your LO is so cute! I know what you mean about the lottery I play every week in the hope that we win enough so that I dont have to go back to work but we dont even get a £10 from it!

Calm - I love Quartz to although the nickname stuck at school from my surname which began with Q. Although I changed my name when I got married.

And the 70s are the best

Wow - I can't believe how many people have posted on here since I last logged on either. Its great to hear everyones stories and even better knowing they're all from women that were born earlier than the 80s!:thumbup:

Yay! Thank god for somewhere I can feel 'normal' as yet again (on another forum I might add) I've read about someone saying that she wants to get pg before she gets into her thirties as she thinks she'll have left it too late then! :nope:

:hi: Can I join?

Not sure if I belong in here... I'm 30, my little girl Claire is 7 months :cloud9:

We're definitely WTT, but not sure if we do want more kids in the future. I got fitted with an IUD so we're definitely waiting at least 5 years or so. I've always maintained that I want one child out of diapers before I tackle the next one! :rofl:

Anyways, not sure if I 'qualify' as our WTT is very, very long. :)

Of course you qualify Tyff, the WTT can be as long as you want, and claire is so cute, I love her pink hatty

And yes Hobnob, I get a bit tired of reading women say that when you are not longer 20 something you are old, past it, too late to try, gosh! ( I know not all say this, but some do, and it gets on my t*ts. xxx)

Hi Tyff! :hi: Course you qualify - welcome aboard! :) Claire is soooooo beautiful :cloud9:

Thanks!

It IS also nice to have a group of people my age-ish to talk to. Not that any of the younger ladies on here aren't as nice! Sometimes I feel like such an old 'coot' at times reading some of the posts... :blush:

Woo hoo! Old coots! LOL

Started my period today....supposedly last pack of pills done...however Chris hasn't given me an answer if we are going forward or not. Wonder if I should remind him that we made this plan months ago (already mentioned it a few weeks ago again) or just not get it refilled. What do you think girls? I don't want to deceive him, but he is sick right now and cranky. LOL I'm not getting any younger over here and frankly I'm tired of my boobs hurting every month and giving me false ninja hope (I had a previous pregnancy while on the pill, that ended in a mmc)....ok. Shutting up now.

Love, love, love this thread!

Salutations! I'm Curly, turned 30 in January and while babies had been on my mind, I had a turning point a couple of months ago when a plan to buy a new house fell through.

We married in May 2007, and we wanted to make sure everything was in order before babies. I got a really good new job over a year ago and DH became a fireman a few months later. So, a few months later, we've got more cash coming in: so what do we do? No, not TTC. we go hunting for a brand new house in the middle of the credit crunch - crazy! So when I fell through, I looked at the sums, contemplated how we'd have doubled mortage etc and decided I'd rather use that money for maternity leave. So I was a whirlwind in the front door that evening and proclaimed to DH "I don't want a house, I want a baby!" to which he replied "Okay then.... Seriously, if you want to, let's go for it". I'd been all ready for objections! :happydance:

But it's not that simple when you've been on the pill for 13 years and arthritis medication for longer. So we're on a three month wait to clear the system out and in late Sept/early October we're off - wooo hoooo!

So great to see so many people in similar situations. Can't wait to follow this through with you all. :hugs:

Oh, a bit late in my post to ask, but can I join? :)

Love, love, love this thread!

Salutations! I'm Curly, turned 30 in January and while babies had been on my mind, I had a turning point a couple of months ago when a plan to buy a new house fell through.

We married in May 2007, and we wanted to make sure everything was in order before babies. I got a really good new job over a year ago and DH became a fireman a few months later. So, a few months later, we've got more cash coming in: so what do we do? No, not TTC. we go hunting for a brand new house in the middle of the credit crunch - crazy! So when I fell through, I looked at the sums, contemplated how we'd have doubled mortage etc and decided I'd rather use that money for maternity leave. So I was a whirlwind in the front door that evening and proclaimed to DH "I don't want a house, I want a baby!" to which he replied "Okay then.... Seriously, if you want to, let's go for it". I'd been all ready for objections! :happydance:

But it's not that simple when you've been on the pill for 13 years and arthritis medication for longer. So we're on a three month wait to clear the system out and in late Sept/early October we're off - wooo hoooo!

So great to see so many people in similar situations. Can't wait to follow this through with you all. :hugs:

Oh, a bit late in my post to ask, but can I join? :)

Hey Curly! :)

Nice to see you in here! Of course you can join in hunny. Not long to go for you now then. Have you come off the pill already then ?

I am taking some time out from the Internet, have a lot to concentrate on to be able to start in the future my TTC path. Hope the club goes on, the stories are lovely and more so the people that tell them, giving hope and positive vibes to all of us in our 30's waiting to try. Take care all x

Hi Curly, and welcome to the club! :hi:

Calm, you take care - we'll miss you! :hugs:

Take care, Calm! Hope to see you around soon.

K x

We fell pregnant in the first month of trying, when I was 34. I'm now 35 and due in September, feeling great!!

Hi Mandarin3 and welcome to the club! :hi:

I am SO loving finding so many in the same age group as me.... it feels great! :)

I am taking some time out from the Internet, have a lot to concentrate on to be able to start in the future my TTC path. Hope the club goes on, the stories are lovely and more so the people that tell them, giving hope and positive vibes to all of us in our 30's waiting to try. Take care all x

You take care too Calm.

You know where we are if you need us

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back