WTT 30's Club

Hey Girls!

How are you all doing tonight? Welcome to all the new members of our team!

xxx

hi poppy, and everyone else online :hi:

i'm feeling very excited, and a bit nervous too - only 5 more bcp's!!! :happydance:

how about you? hope all is well?

Hi girls! :hi: Hope you're all well.

I'm feeling down - I go back to work after mat leave on the 17th - so only 10 days left at home :cry:

I'm a bit late joining, hope it's ok...

I'm 36, 37 next month. Had my first baby in January and am WTT for #2. Hopefully next year. Need to have them close enough that I don't get too old ;) and far enough apart that I qualify for mat leave again :)

Not sure what else to tell you, except that I'm glad we have a spot to share.

Thanks for starting the club!

Hi girls! :hi: Hope you're all well.

I'm feeling down - I go back to work after mat leave on the 17th - so only 10 days left at home :cry:

Don't get down,you will spoil the days you have! xxxxx :hugs:

shambaby uuu, nearly TTC for you then! xxx

codegirl loved to read you, its great for it to be so normal for a woman to have a child at 36 and casually waiting to try for number 2. Thats what our 30's club is all about xxx

Ever get the feeling that there is a "get pregnant after 30" phobia? I read so many that say, "don't want kids after 30". Gosh!

codegirl loved to read you, its great for it to be so normal for a woman to have a child at 36 and casually waiting to try for number 2. Thats what our 30's club is all about xxx

Thanks for the welcome... just one quick correction, I turn 37 THIS MONTH... eeek!!! :eek::sad2:

Ever get the feeling that there is a "get pregnant after 30" phobia? I read so many that say, "don't want kids after 30". Gosh!

Too many of those, they drive me crazy.... like you get some disease at 30 that makes having a baby a bad thing. I actually can't imagine doing this in my 20s :winkwink:

Hi Girls

what do you think - my H says we will TTC in a few months - what do you take that to be - September, December?

Help!

xxxx

That's slightly more specific than the response I got every time I asked ("soon...")

I finally had to get him to a restaurant (no risk of a row!) and force him once and for all to set a date. Worked though!

Great news Belgiansunset!

:happydance:

Hi codegirl! :hi: Welcome aboard - it's great to have this corner to chat in :)

Calm, you're right - I have to just make the most of the 10 days of mat leave I have left.... oh well, we're WTT for #2 (probably this time next year) so I'll hopefully be back on mat leave soon enough! :rofl:

shambaby uuu, nearly TTC for you then! xxx

yay, can't wait! :happydance:

getting a bit nervous now, though, and suddenly feel really unprepared, even though it seems like i've been waiting so long. it's our first wedding anniversary tomorrow as well, so really looking forward to that.

i'm so happy :happydance:

hope everyone else is well?

Hi,
I hope I'm not too old to join!!! LOL
I had first baby at 20. I had #2 8 weeks ago at 41 and I am WTT for #3!! Yayyyy for 'late motherhood' I say :happydance:

Hi girls! Its my 31st birthday today! And one day closer to TTC, always a good thing. OH is in the kitchen making me dinner as we speak, bless him. Just wondering if any of you have been tracking your cycles in preparation, and whether you've found anything unexpected? I've been doing mine for a few months now and all seems normal although my cycle length varies from 30 to 34 days. This month I'm on day 39 & still counting! I quite like the charting, & knowing what to expect from one day to the next.

Hi girls! Its my 31st birthday today! And one day closer to TTC, always a good thing. OH is in the kitchen making me dinner as we speak, bless him. Just wondering if any of you have been tracking your cycles in preparation, and whether you've found anything unexpected? I've been doing mine for a few months now and all seems normal although my cycle length varies from 30 to 34 days. This month I'm on day 39 & still counting! I quite like the charting, & knowing what to expect from one day to the next.

Hello, happy birthday!!!! :cake:

I have been tracking and usually have been very happy with the results. I have a calender program called cycle and the day it predicts my period to come, it usually does, bang on day 29. :happydance: (except once when the cycle was longer 6 months back). I seem to get ovulation pains the day the program predicts I should be ovulating, but I can't know for sure, maybe one month I will try with the clearblue ovulation thingy (the one that gives you a smiley face). The only weird thing, this month I had a bit of pink blood 1 day after my period had stopped.

:hi: Hello everyone! I'm wtt no.3 and I'm 35 for the next 5 days!
We are wtt because we've only just had no.2, but I am sooooo broody and can hear that clock ticking loudly. It took me 10 months to conceive no.1, and 17 months for no.2, so I don't want to leave it too long in trying for no.3 as time is not on our side :(

Apart from the rather large problem of not actually being able to face :sex: since I had a gazillion of lady garden stitches after Ed's birth, we are also wtt because we live in a 2-bed flat and our car is too small to take 3 car seats. So we need to get some cash together to be able to move house (we're renting) and buy another car. We run our own business, so we're not looking at "saving up", exactly, more like "making the business more profitable" which is annoyingly vague and not exactly made any the easier by me staying at home putting my feet up every day (DH's words). :rofl: Anyway, enough rambling! Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you in here!

:D

Welcome to the 30's WTT club magicvw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"