• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+ WTT baby number 1 +

you DID make 2 pairs of booties. Your chances do increase the more you make double clothing.

Hunny- I love all the pics of the stuff you've made on here- aren't you a clever one! I tried to find the pic I took of the nappy holder I made for my friend, but I can't find it...

Hunny- I love all the pics of the stuff you've made on here- aren't you a clever one! I tried to find the pic I took of the nappy holder I made for my friend, but I can't find it...

Thanks chick :D i also have finished an all blue patchwork quilt which im either going to give to my friend when her LO is born or i might be tempted to keep it for us :blush: its very cute and me and OH are sure that when we have LO it will be a boy :haha: x

Im pretty much convinced I will always be wtt... Simple as that. If it were all my say I would now! ughh

hmm what are the chances of having twins when they are on my side and OHs mum is a twin? lol

I wonder this too! My mom is an identical twin and my dad has fraternal twin sisters! Hubby has identical twin cousins! *fingers crossed* I would love twins!!! I would be on :cloud9: !!!

Hello everyone :D
me and my OH are hopefully going too start TTC in July, but definately in Summer sometime :)

Oh and im 20 years old :), not that long until 21 though x

Yay Summertime!!!! Only a couple more months.

I would love to join this group. My DH and I wtt for 6 months, then in dec. 2010 we started trying, but now we're 1,000 miles apart and will be for the next 6 months, unless I happen to be ovulating when we get to see each other for a weekend in May.

My bigest fear is infertility. I think the labor and stuff will be scary, but for me it's not near as intimidating as the possibility of infertility.

hmm what are the chances of having twins when they are on my side and OHs mum is a twin? lol

Twins run in my family like crazy, and there are twins in my OHs family too so I did some research. I found out that twins can only be determined by the mother's genes. So all of your chances for twins reside in your family's genetics.

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but SO glad I found this forum. I've been driving my DH crazy bringing up baby stuff.. and none of my close, local friends are having kids yet, so I felt like there was no one I could talk to about this stuff. :( When it does get brought up to our married "DINK" friends, the general consensus consists of :rolleyes: and telling me I'm :wacko: to be thinking about or wanting babies already.. :(

It's strange, too, because I really was one of those that didn't know if I'd ever want kids, but over the past 6 months the baby fever has just hit me like a freight train. :shrug: I worry my DH feels a bit duped since we hardly ever brought up family plans while we were dating; only vague "someday"s.. and now I'm practically obsessed reading these forums and baby articles etc etc. :(

I tell him he should take it as a compliment though - I never wanted them until he came along.. now it's something I can't WAIT to share with him. He'll be an amazing dad. :cloud9:

Anyyyyways, enough of my ramble. :haha: What I'm trying to say is can I please join? :blush: hehe..

...did I win the most smileys in a single post award? :D

Twins run in my family like crazy, and there are twins in my OHs family too so I did some research. I found out that twins can only be determined by the mother's genes. So all of your chances for twins reside in your family's genetics.

Wow so my chances are in then :haha: :thumbup:

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but SO glad I found this forum. I've been driving my DH crazy bringing up baby stuff.. and none of my close, local friends are having kids yet, so I felt like there was no one I could talk to about this stuff. :( When it does get brought up to our married "DINK" friends, the general consensus consists of :rolleyes: and telling me I'm :wacko: to be thinking about or wanting babies already.. :(

It's strange, too, because I really was one of those that didn't know if I'd ever want kids, but over the past 6 months the baby fever has just hit me like a freight train. :shrug: I worry my DH feels a bit duped since we hardly ever brought up family plans while we were dating; only vague "someday"s.. and now I'm practically obsessed reading these forums and baby articles etc etc. :(

I tell him he should take it as a compliment though - I never wanted them until he came along.. now it's something I can't WAIT to share with him. He'll be an amazing dad. :cloud9:

Anyyyyways, enough of my ramble. :haha: What I'm trying to say is can I please join? :blush: hehe..

I think u do win on icons :haha: welcome chick i hope u enjoy ur WTT stay :D i was hit my baby fever afew years ago, believe me it doesnt get any easier :haha: this forum has helped loads though, these girls are wonderful :) x

I agree with Odd_Socks! My baby fever hit an all time high in 2008 and it's just stayed there since! It doesn't get any easier but the support on the forum is fantastic and is the only thing keeping me sane and/or not tricking OH!!! (I'm sure I would have done by now if I didn't have BnB!!)

xx

^^ agreed there chick, i cant say it hasnt crossed my mind but i just couldnt do that to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->