WTT for #1 thread

Hi ladies! Just wondering whether any of you can give me some advice!

Me and DH are going to start trying in July. I came off Yasmin in Feb (last Pill 2nd Feb) and had my normal withdrawal bleed 5 days later. However, since then i've been waiting on my AF!! Last week I had a really weird time. I literally had to most tiny amount of bleeding. Literally just a few speckles in my cervical mucus. You wouldn't have even noticed it unless you were looking. I was expecting for it to develop into a heavier period but nothing. Then 5 days after that I started getting cramps in my right side of my lower abdomen - I then noticed that my cervical mucus was like egg white (Clearish and strecthy) Could I have been ovulating and thats what the pains were?

Could the bleed that I did get even though it was basically nothing, be my period for that cycle??

I'm so confused and stressed out. I just feel like nothings ever going to happen. xx

FYI did a pregnancy test and was NEG

@vickster1
Hope this helps.

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/982.aspx?CategoryID=60

https://www.cycleharmony.com/remedi...are-you-wet-down-there-cervical-fluid-decoded

I get an ache in my sides when I ovulate (before I knew it was that I thought it was kidney stones or an infection) but now I know it's when I ovulate. I track AF every month now on an app I have and it lets me know when I'm due on Which is alway right.

@vickster1

Sometimes it takes a while for AF to regulate after BC. I stopped mine Feb 2013 and after withdraw bleed, did not get an AF for almost 50 days :( and after that they were all over the place. Took me about 10 months to regulate. My Dr put me on Progesterone to force a full AF and then Clomid to ensure O.

I am brand new to this so I will introduce myself.

My name is Michelle I am 21 and engaged, my fiancé is 24. My OH and I are getting married this July, it will be 4 years we've been together. We moved in together 6 months in so we already feel married. I work part time and my OH is a general manager at a loan company, Our finances are decent at the moment. If it weren't for saving for a wedding we would have quite a nice cushion.

Of course at the moment we are WTT. We want to be married first and have the wedding out of the way. Right now we are renting and had decided we were not going to move again until we had bought a house. We are not going to look at houses until we have been married for a few months. My OH wants to have a house before we TTC and I ideally would too, but I am very broody lol. My life's wish has always been to be a mom so I get inpatient sometimes. I remind him it takes several months to cook a baby so we may TTC while looking at houses.

My other issue on timing for TTC is that I have PCOS. My mother has it but was untreated for several years, it took her four years to get pregnant with me. My worst fear in life is that I won't get pregnant. I was diagnosed when I was 12 years old and now have been on the BCP for 10 years! It's crazy to me! I am not sure that I would even ovulate or have AF when off the pill. That is a factor in our TTC timing. My yearly is tomorrow and I am going to find out what they have to say about if/when I should go off the pill and how long we should wait after that before trying.

So either we will be TTC 6 months from now or hopefully at the absolute latest we will start this time next year!

PS: sorry if this is long! lol

Hi all,

I've been married 2 1/2 years now and most of the time I feel so ready to start a family, we both have secure jobs (although hubby doesn't love his), have our own home, both 28.

We're working hard to clear student debt atm, due to all be cleared by the end of this year. I also would like to lose about 10kg before getting pregnant, and increase fitness levels as back problems have kept me pretty inactive for a while.

Ideally I want to start trying this summer, but hubby keeps swapping and changing between being OK with the idea to making jokes/silly comments every time I pick up a baby or smile at a toddler! Which makes me think he's not ready.

I'm not very good at patience, but I'm trying to now leave things until hubby mentions it, and see how that goes!

Hey everyone, my fiance and I have been together 4 years and we are getting married this June. We are going to start TTC right after the wedding. I would want to start now, but he says planning a wedding and a child at the same time it too much excitement haha. So, we will get our wedding out of the way first.

I am so excited!

Hi, I am new here and would like to introduce myself. We are getting married in May, we have been together 11 years then and we want to start trying to conceive right after the wedding. So far I am still on the pill so I think it will take some time to get pregnant but I cannot wait to try!

Hi ladies :hi:

Not been posting for a while just been busy at work really. I just wanted to post and tell you ladies how my gynaecologist appointment went this morning at the Maternity/Fertility Clinic. So I saw him he was okay I guess and took all details from me and my OH and took a urine sample and my height and weight. I was so happy I thought they were going to help me... Turns out they want us to try naturally for several months!!!!

So I went to the desk to hand in my patient card to receive my nest appointment to see him for further tests and help and I was thinking maybe it wont be too long and when the receptionist looked at the card then on her computer and said it will be the 9th October 2014! I felt like crying again :cry::cry:

I know I don't have periods on my own with my PCOS so how am I going to get pregnant. This sort of throws our plans for a summer 2015 baby out of the window really.

It also show that we really cant time this as well as we wanted to because of my PCOS and we might be thinking on just giving and TTC natural from now on instead of May/June. A bit of early start but I suppose I don't have a choice other than TTC natural.

I really don't know what to do OH has suggested form now on we start TTC as of today natural and do exactly what he has told us to. That's not what I want to hear though :cry::cry:

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my husband and I will be TTC #1 in July 2014. We've been together for 5 years now and married for almost 1 year. We'd really love to have a Spring/Summer 2015 baby so we'll be starting to TTC this July...Can't wait! :happydance:

Hi everyone! I'm new around here and hoping to start TTC in June if I can get DH to stay on board! We're both 28. I've been ready for a couple of years now (although I've always known I wanted children), but struggling to get OH on board...he always seems to have some hesitation! We have been together for 10 years and coming up on 5 years married, so if you ask me, it's about time! :shrug:

Hi Ladies. Im sure you all remember me in this topic? Im sorry I've not been dropping in and keeping in touch lately, work as just been so demanding of my time... :dohh: :book:

:hi::hi:

I just wanted to tell you all the good news and the maybe not so good news (But its still a big step forward for me and OH) Me and OH have decided to finally start TTC as of last week!!!!!! :happydance::dance::headspin:........................:shhh::wohoo:

Originally we had planned to start TTC May/June 2014, But due to my PCOS being so unpredictable we thought that we would cut our losses and just give ttc a try, and try and stay relaxed about it. My cycles are so irregular that we probably not going to be able to time conceiving our little one. So we would be grateful to have our little one when ever we can, and because gynaecology wants us to try naturally until October which is the not so good news.... :cry:

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :) We are WTT until July. I'm excited but nervous as well. Until then I'll be working on getting healthy and losing weight.

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I'm excited to get to know everyone.

My name is Sophia & I'm 28 years old. I've been with my husband for 9 years in December and we've been married almost 2 years. We're going to start TTC in August/September.

We've just started the process of buying a home, and are waiting on a few things to be cleared with DH's career.

In the meantime I'm just working on getting as healthy as possible for baby.

Hi everyone! I just joined today and think these forums are great!
I will be 28 years old in a couple of weeks. I have been with my hubby for just over 8 years now and we have been married for 3 years. We will be trying for #1 in July 2014! Only 2 more months to go! I am counting down the days :)

Hello everyone. I'm waiting to TTC next cycle. we started this cycle but it's so messed up I have to give up and start over. so, Im just waiting for AF then I'll start again. Im so excited!

Hi! I've been a member for a few years because of birth control/pregnancy scares in the past. Love this site! Haven't been on for quite a while though.

DH and I have been throwing the baby idea around but haven't seriously talked about a date to start TTC yet. He wants it to just happen naturally without planning it lol so when we do decide to start trying it will probably be a more spur of the moment decision. I am the primary earner, so I am a bit concerned about what we are going to do for money if I have to take a bunch of time off work, I'm looking at at least 9 months off work, and that's if I even want to go back to hard physical labor after having a baby..

Part of me wants to just throw caution to the wind and figure it out as we go. Another part of me is still feeling adventurous and wants to travel more and have fun. So we'll see. I'm getting super broody though, and DH is 34 and is very ready for a child as well, and we want 3 or 4 kids so I feel a bit like we need to get this show started lol! And you can always travel with kids right? haha.

I also have been having some digestive issues that I'm getting tested for right now, and some back/muscle pain, so I feel like I should get my body in better shape before TTC as well. And I want to get my wisdom teeth out and get another tattoo first lol! :-D

Last edited:
Hi! We're waiting to begin TTC#1 in July. Married since January 2010 (I'm from the US, husband is a Kiwi--now living in NZ) and have been busy living our lives and getting settled.

I had my Mirena removed in January this year to give my cycle time to get established, and so glad I did! I previously had 4 years with no periods whatsoever. My cycle has come back but it's a bit long (34-36 days). So far I have only been tracking CM, and I seem to ov around CD24-26, with a luteal phase that is consistently only 10 days. Not great, but I'm going to try not to worry too much until we actually start TTC. I also finished training for a half marathon a few weeks ago and hope that ovulation may start to happen a bit earlier in the cycle now that I have cut my distances back considerably. So much to think about already.

Oh well, yestarday I started my last cycle before TTC! We're off on a big trip in 2 weeks and will start when we get home.

Best wishes to everyone waiting!

E

Hey Y'all my name is Kenzie, born and raised Arkansan, and I'm ready to start trying for number one! (and probably the only one though two would be super too!) My love isn't ready right now so I'm waiting on him :coffee:

Hi!

I'm Stephanie, a 25-year-old children's pastor married to the absolute love of my life! Our 1st anniversary is coming up June 15th, which we are so excited about!

Right now we are WTC because of my husband's job situation, honestly. His job takes him out of town almost every week and he doesn't want me to be pregnant alone.

We have been talking more and more about TTC in coming months, though. I guess it depends on if his job situation changes!

So glad to see others out there who are WTC! I was going crazy with all of the pregnant women at work and at church!

Hi!

I'm Stephanie, a 25-year-old children's pastor married to the absolute love of my life! Our 1st anniversary is coming up June 15th, which we are so excited about!

Right now we are WTC because of my husband's job situation, honestly. His job takes him out of town almost every week and he doesn't want me to be pregnant alone.

We have been talking more and more about TTC in coming months, though. I guess it depends on if his job situation changes!

So glad to see others out there who are WTC! I was going crazy with all of the pregnant women at work and at church!

I know how that feels like with the whole everyone else being pregnant! Its looking like I've got a loongg wait ahead of me so you're definitely not alone. I felt like I was the only one too until I just recently joined!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->