WTT for #1 thread

Hi everyone! DH and I have just begun our transition plan between WTT and TTC. We plan to get to TTC in about 9-12 months.

I have PCOS and have completely absent menstrual cycles. I have only had one since December 2014 (yes, FOURTEEN) and I'm pretty sure it was anovulatory. Because we might need to do a lot of work to get PG, we are starting the transition now. Firstly, I hope to get my cycles back in the next 3 months. Until then, we are not preventing; if I get PG, that's totally fine and awesome. If I get cycles, our transition will look something like this: Prevent with condoms for the next 3-6 months, prevent only using charting from month 6-9, NTNP months 9-12, and TTC in month 12.

Glad to have found a place where I think people will understand our chosen plan.

Hi! Im 22, married and going thru the excruciating period of WTT for #1!!! Cant wait, wish we could just go for it now. Good luck to all my WTT ladies.

Hi everyone! DH and I have just begun our transition plan between WTT and TTC. We plan to get to TTC in about 9-12 months.

I have PCOS and have completely absent menstrual cycles. I have only had one since December 2014 (yes, FOURTEEN) and I'm pretty sure it was anovulatory. Because we might need to do a lot of work to get PG, we are starting the transition now. Firstly, I hope to get my cycles back in the next 3 months. Until then, we are not preventing; if I get PG, that's totally fine and awesome. If I get cycles, our transition will look something like this: Prevent with condoms for the next 3-6 months, prevent only using charting from month 6-9, NTNP months 9-12, and TTC in month 12.

Glad to have found a place where I think people will understand our chosen plan.
Hey, good job on choosing the plan, best of luck to you and I hope it all works out for you!

Hi everyone,

I am new to this so apologies if I get all the abbreviations wrong! Just discovering the world of support out there for ladies in the same position as me. Quick introduction, I am 30 years old married 18 months and been with DH for 11 years, we met as freshers at University.

Original plan post wedding was to start TTC 1 year later but then slight change of circumstances (I bought a horse) meant putting on hold for a while to enjoy married life as it is. Now broodiness has kicked in fully and we feel ready (well I do he was ready months ago) but we are WTT until June as trying to clear the last of credit card debt off first and ensure we are in best financial position possible. We both have good jobs and have 3 bed house so that is all in order. Now just the last bit of waiting game and is become increasingly harder to be sensible!

Had coil removed 1 month ago and have been using condoms since as part of the plan, had short AF immediately after removal (lasted 3 days) and just had another one the same length so hoping my body is starting to settle into 'normality' after 13 years on contraception!

Just wanting to chat with ladies in similar position and hoping that can get the timing right when we start TTC so that I click a Christmas off work on maternity (joys of working in retail!lol) although that is the would be nice list, a BFP is all I want really whenever it decides to come after June xxx

Hi everyone. I'm very new so thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm 19 and have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We haven't set a time to start trying yet, it's more like a list of things that need done first. We're down to 2 left with a 3rd we'd love to do but are okay with not, and based on those it's looking like 2018 or 2019 will be the best time to start trying.

I've had some serious baby fever for the last year or so and he's ready to go but now would be a terrible time to get pregnant due to financial things, having a roommate, etc. I work at a daycare and contrary to what everybody tells me being around children all day does not in fact make me want one of my own any less, but I'm working on convincing myself I can get my baby/little kid fix there and be patient.

Anyway I'd love to chat with you guys and good luck to everyone waiting with me.

Hi everyone! I'm also WTT, I'm 28 yrs old, planning to TTC#1

I'm unsure if to wait until after I return from holiday (6.5hrs flight) in Sept before I start TTC?
Or continue to TTC? If I were to try in Aug and got it with luck, gonna be 7-8 wks pregnant when I go for travel that time, isn't it gonna be dangerous and tiring if we had not passed the 1st trimester yet?

Hey everyone! :flower:
I'm new as well. will be 30 years old in March, my husband is 35 - we've been together for 12 years and here we are WTT or more like almost TTC. We haven't used condoms since middle of this cycle, but we missed the ovulation. I suffer of Hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis, with irregular cycles 23-32 day and ovulation whenever. I use OPKs and BBT, keeping track on Fertility Friend *got a link to my chart in siggy below. :winkwink:

Hope to hear more from you. Glad to be here! :happydance:

Hey everyone! I am so excited to have found a place for me!

The SO (29M) and me (26F) have been together around a year. We plan to legally marry in the fall and begin TTC shortly thereafter.

As some preliminary background, I'm currently living in Ohio working as a lobbyist while the SO is in Chicago wrapping up his medical residency program. We intend to close the gap this October and proceed with a legal marriage due to his visa status/citizenship (he's Canadian on a J1).

Since we intend to TTC in either the fall of 2018 or beginning of 2019, I was wondering if any of you ladies have some advice for me. I've had my IUD
(Mirena) for about a decade and have concerns about our timeline/ability to conceive after removal. I have done some preliminary research on this topic and most responses are along the lines that it is highly dependent on your body and other factors. However, I am INCREDIBLY confused about the beginning stages of TTC. I'm not sure if it's because I am a n00b who is unfamiliar with the lingo or what but I am beyond lost.

We *may* also utilize NFP once we are married. So my biggest question is this: If we are interested in NFP once married (due to our religious ceremony), when would be the best time for me to remove my IUD to regulate and begin tracking? I was thinking sometime in the near future to give us time (apart) where I can regulate and begin to track my cycles prior to closing the gap/marriage.

Any advice, links, or tidbits are welcomed!!!!!

Hello,

I am 20 years old but quite mature for my age. Me and my partner have been together for 3 years and have just brought a house together (big enough for a family). We have both agreed we are ready to have children, physically and mentally. The problem is i started university to get my QTS and I am not working.

My broodiness is off the scale and it is getting me quite down to think i have to wait 3 years before i can even start trying to conceive. I am worried that i wont be able to get pregnant; both my mum and his mum struggled to conceive and both had multiple miscarriages. I want to be a young mum and see me children grow up and have their own.

Every time my partner and I talk about having children he agrees he is ready too. This makes me hurt more because i know he is going to be a brilliant Dad. I know once i have my degree and found a job i will be a better position money wise to look after a child. This doesn't stop the pain of wanting a child.

Any advise x

Hi I have been broody for many years. Im 27 been with the mr for nearly 2 years.Finally found the Mr right and now we have a plan.
I have health issues so ttc depends on what my doctors say as to if it happens in September or January. I'm counting down to January 2019 8 months and I'm so excited I can't cope.
This has always been just a dream and now that dream is finally coming true.

Hi all.

I have always been excited to have a family of my own. I am 28, DH is 25. Been together for 3 years and married for 2 weeks. I have PCOS and 6 months ago had sleeve surgery to help with that so we are waiting till I reach the 18month post op safe zone to TTC. Am in a healthy weight range now so thankful for that. Apart from weight gain and monthly acne my PCOS has not had any other side effects. I have regular periods and ovulate normally. Added benefit of waiting we get to enjoy each other for the next year and save some money. We purchased a 3 bed house a year and a half ago so are ready to start our family here as soon as we can! Depending on when we get pregnant (I have arm implant that I plan to remove in May 2019) we would like to take a overseas trip next year. So that's a bit about us.

Hello everyone! I am CowgirlBaby, or Sam. I am WTT for #1 with my OH. I am almost 23, and he just turned 25. We are waiting for our little Cupcake or StudMuffin. We have been together for almost 13 months, are engaged, but sadly also in an LDR. Hence why we're WTT. After a year of trying we're going to give it one final go when I go down to see him in November, if we don't catch, then we are WTT till he immigrates to Canada.

Can't wait to get to know each and every one of you lovely ladies!

:hi: Hey everyone. My name is Sophie i'm 33 yrs old and i'm just know reconnecting. I was in a 7yr relationship and we were TTC but never were lucky. Things did not work out and we called it quits. Im now dating this amazing man of almost 4 yrs. Theres a pretty decent age gap between us so he's a bit more experienced then i am. He's been married and has a grown son. I love him to bits i do and he is an amazing man. Theres only one kicker, ](*,) he does NOT want any more children ](*,)GREAT!!! lol I have PCOS and AF barely ever comes so the likely hood of me getting pg is low. I tried for 4 yrs with my ex and that was with help from MD and still BFN. All im asking for is to try. All i can do is pray that maybe he will feel differently and want to start TTC.

We talked about it and it always leads to us separating. I really want to have a child. I always thought i would have a little family by now. My o/h knows how much i want this. My issue is do i let go the man i love for a dream i may never be able to accomplish with someone else i may never love as much.

sorry for the rant. Looking forward to chatting and getting to know all you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->