WTT for number 2 :)

Today is CD48! I don't think I've ever had a cycle so long before!

Aw good luck with the scan :) let me know how you get on! X

Oh no sorry to hear you're still waiting for AF to show :hugs: how frustrating for you!

Scan went well thank you, actually measuring right for LMP (although don't know how as I know I O'd late?!) so due date 30th Oct!

Sorry af is still not here Bella!! I am on progesterone to help bring mine along. I am really excited to start trying next month. I am so so impatient now and just want to get going. But I want af to wait until at least the 5th to show.

Lovely scan Scarlett!! I cannot believe how quickly it is going!!

Awesome scan Scarlett! Gorgeous!

Sorry af is still not arrived Bella, have you tested again?

Not long to wait Krissie!

I'm sure I replied the other day but I can't see it :/

That's a lovely clear scan photo scarlett :) Aw the 5th will soon come around krissie!

No I haven't tested in a while mummy duck. Still no AF and if this cycle was supposed to be the same length as last month's then I'm 8 days late.

I last tested on Friday and it was a definite BFN. I have only been using asda cheapies though so I might wait a few more days and if still no AF ill try a different brand. I keep feeling like AF is going to come though x

Keep us updated Bella! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

So as it happens dh and I bd twice this month with no protection, af is due in 2 to 3 days time, I really think we were nowhere near my fertile time but I can't help being hopeful. I know I'll be upset when af arrives, but does anyone think I should get an hpt just in case?!

Hello ladies!

Mummyduck so good to see you back! So is DH coming round again now? Hope you're feeling more settled now.

Bella, good luck for your next test you must be feeling so frustrated!

Good luck Krissie! Hope you get your rainbow very soon

How strange Bella. I hope you figure it out soon and either get that bfp or can start a new cycle!!

So happy to see you back fxmummy.

How are you feeling Scarlett? I cannot believe you are already over 13 weeks. It sure has flown by (for me). :haha:

😊 thanks ladies, it's good to be back, you are all so great!

Dh on board for the summer, as long as insurance works out, I can find a dr, we figure out if the new lo will be born here or back in the uk etc but if we can figure all this out then we'll be good to go!

Good that he's back on board. Have got any symptoms!

:haha: Krissie tbh it has gone quicker this time than last. Will be happier to get past the "is she pregnant or has she put on weight" phase. Although I'm addicted to sweets so that can't be helping :haha: are you starting clomid again soon?

Aw that's great news mummy duck!

I went to asda before but didn't bother picking a test up.. I've got my driving test on Thursday so want to get that out of the way first :)

No symptoms Scarlett :( I do have some spotting which i think is af about to show. When i was pregnant with ds all my symptoms were identical to pre-af except for a cold I caught, so who knows!!

edit: im still so gutted the wait has been extended even though i know it's not by much...but my ticker is down to 5 days, and af is due in the next 2 days so technically, cd1 could have been day 1 of our ttc cycle! aaaaggghhh!

:hugs: mummyduck. How are you doing?

Sorry for delay, we've been away to the Lake District
For a few days. Weather has been shocking but nice to have a break!

Bella, how'd you get on with your driving test?! And did you test again?!

Krissie hope AF arrives soon for you!

Thanks Bella and Krissie!

Scarlett I'm ok, af arrived so on cd3 at the moment, don't think we'll try this month or next so it's still looking like July and that's only if our insurance works out etc this move has been such a killer of ttc plans :( I think we'd have tried already if we'd been at home 😟

I passed my test! :) 3rd time lucky with 2 minors! I haven't done a PG test since but I really don't think I'm pregnant. I will probably test once a week until AF shows up though jusy to be on the safe side.

Did you have a nice time in the lakes scarlett? I went to the zoo in the lakes on Monday for DS birthday :)

Sounds lovely to get away Scarlett.

Fxmummy- July will be here before you know it. Hopefully everything will be in place to start then.

Bella- congrats on passing.

Afm, I'm super crampy today so I'm sure af is going to here soon. :happydance:

Hope AF shows soon for you Krissie, bet the wait is driving you mad!

Congratulations on passing your test Bella! We had a lovely time thank you. Didn't do the zoo but did boat trip, aquarium, steam train and Beatrix Potter exhibition which was defo all of our favourites! DH goes back to work tomorrow, DD is going to be a nightmare without him.

Aww mummyduck :hugs: so hope all is ok for July. What is it you're waiting on for insurance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->