WTT for number 2 :)

Thanks hun. It happened on Valentine's, but I had suspected for a couple days as my tests were getting lighter. I'm good most of the time and I'm trying to focus on myself for the next couple of months. I've lost 5 lbs so I'm hoping to keep that up so our next clomid round goes well. I just hate that we have to wait two cycles before using clomid again. I was kinda hoping I'd o on my own since some women do after a loss. But so far nothing and no signs.

I'm so sorry, that's so tough :hugs: how come you have to wait so long? Well done on the weight loss, that's amazing xxx

I was told to wait two full cycles before going back on clomid. I have very long annovulatory cycles so that's why. I could force my period but a due date in Feb or later actually works well with my job and would allow me to take mat leave until August. Plus I'm trying to lose weight and get my health into a good spot.

Have they given you an exact date? Hope these next two months go quickly for you and you get your BFP straight away. Good luck with the weight loss in the meantime. :flower: xxx

Based on when I start my meds I should start my cycle within a day or two of May 20th.

AF started yesterday for me. Finally!

Hope all you ladies are doing okay :)

Hi ladies! I will read through and catch up!! So we got the house!! Yay!!! Moved in last Tuesday but still no wifi but do have a new phone now! No furniture except a couch but so good to finally be in our own place.

Missed all you lovely ladies! And so much going on.

Sorry af arrived Bella but hopefully this next cycle you can track.

So excited to see your tests progress Scarlett!

Krissie, sorry you have to wait a bit but I'll be waiting right there with you.

Sorry if I've missed anyone :)

Hi ladies! I will read through and catch up!! So we got the house!! Yay!!! Moved in last Tuesday but still no wifi but do have a new phone now! No furniture except a couch but so good to finally be in our own place.

Congrats on moving into your own place!! We bought a house last April and we have tons of extra space. Our basement has almost nothing in it right now. We are hoping to set it up as theater/library area. But DH is slacking on his project. :dohh:

Woo hoo MummyDuck so pleased you got the house! Is all your furniture in storage back in the uk then?

Bella I'm sorry to hear AF showed but guessing you're pleased to be out of limbo. Are you charting this cycle?

Krissie it's good you've got a date to focus on I'm sure. Wow I'd love to have that much extra space it would be amazing.

All good here, got my early scan next Mon and I wish it would hurry up already. Did so my other digi last Thursday and it was 2-3 wks 😊

Congratulations on the house mummy duck! You must be pleased :)

I'm not going to chart.. They confuse the hell out of me.

Think I'm just going to DTD as much as possible and let nature take its course. I'm just glad that I've had a normal period. Me and OH are in no major rush to get pregnant really. It just took so long with DS1 that I didn't want to stay on the pill and have it take ages if that makes sense. As long as it happens in the next 12 months then il be happy :)

How are you doing scarlett? Did you manage to do the digital?

Yeah that makes total sense and how I felt about it all too Bella, hopefully it will happen really quickly for you this time though!

Yes I did the digi this time last week and it said 2-3 weeks. So now just waiting it out til Monday for our early scan, the wait is killing me!

How's everyone else doing?

x

How are you all doing? Sorry I've been quiet it's been so busy!!!

I'm not doing too bad. A bit down really. Found out yesterday that my cousin has passed away. I've lost touch with her over the years but it's come as such a shock :(

So sorry Bella, what a shock for you. Sending lots of hugs xxx

Thank you. I feel like I don't have the right to be upset about it because I haven't seen her in so long. You really don't know what's around the corner :( xxx

Thank you. I feel like I don't have the right to be upset about it because I haven't seen her in so long. You really don't know what's around the corner :( xxx

Of course you do! I rarely see my cousins but they are all important to me. And probably close to your age which really brings home your point of you never know...

I have an almost 4 year old son and met an awesome guy last July, I love him so much he's not only my boyfriend he's my best friend. we are planning to have our own baby so I guess I am WTT eeek!! I am looking at starting my own business this year so waiting will be til 2017/2018 xx

Of course you do! I rarely see my cousins but they are all important to me. And probably close to your age which really brings home your point of you never know...

She was 20 years older than me (in her late 40s) we were quite close when I was younger but she lives an hour away and she broke her back when she was younger so she couldn't drive anymore.. then we lost touch. So sad :( I'm dreading the funeral. Only ever been to 4 funerals, the last one 3 years ago which was my dad's so it's going to bring back a lot of painful memories :(

:hugs: Bella so sorry for your loss. I was at a funeral yesterday, they're so hard. It was nice to share memories though. Hope it does well and isn't too painful for you.

Mummyduck did you get the house?!

Krissie hope you're doing ok?

Welcome baby crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back