WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 25 days till i can get my wii :happydance:

I had a dream last night that I took a pregnancy test & it was :bfp: was so excited to tell DH, was just about to tell him then realised I had read it wrong & it was actually :bfn: :hissy: stupid dream

Legoland on sunday cant wait so excited I'm like a child :happydance::blush:

Nat - Hope it does run in the family bcus my sister fell pregnant straight away with both of hers so fingers crossed for me too

Buffy cat - only you guys, think we're waiting until 12weeks, my mum will tell me off though cos she's a midwife and will be delivery it.

Reedy - I had a dream before my :bfp: that I had a :bfp: test a couple of days later I did. I've been having some weird dreams too!

I do feel really guilty of getting pregnant so quickly, only thing that is making me realise that I am pregnant is the number of trips to the toilet!!!

don't you dare feel guilty! you should be jumping for joy!

Thank you Buffycat... I hope your not here too long!! Are you charting?

Dont feel Guilty Natalie You should be shouting it from the roof tops (at 12 weeks obviously) :happydance:

I peed loads yesterday I can normally go all day at work without going but yesterday got up at 5.30am to pee then went again when I got up at 7.30am then twice at work then when i got home then had to go half way through Mamma mia then needed to go again when we came out, also had some spaghetti that tasted like metal yesterday but think it was from the tin & not Pg symptoms lol bcus Only came off the pill monday & :sex: twice since then if I am DH must have the superest sperm going :rofl:

I know I didn't Ov until really late in my cycle but apparently some people ov early after the pill... You never know reedy!!!

I am really happy but just waiting for another 8 weeks to get super excited!

i'm not charting religously....not done any opks this month either.....just needed some break i guess......still trying though....

Natalie - It would be lovely but I doubt I would be getting symptoms so soon x
Hope the 8 weeks go quick for you, It must be hard not to tell people when your so excited about it x

Nat - I agree with the other girls!! Do not feel guilty, we are so chuffed for you. We have got mario karts too I really love it!

reedy - Hope that you follow in your sisters footsteps and get that :bfp: soon

Buffycat - I booked our :bfp:'s with MR storkey today. Hope you dont mind :rofl:

Thanks girls I really appreciate it!

I am trying to find a Wii Fit in stock!

right, i'm off to go and get my hair cut.....i'll be back later as will be working from home.......

:hugs:

Natalie - I've just had a look on the Argos website & they have a Wii Fit & it doesnt say anywhere that its sold out you can buy it then & pick ot up in store worth checking out

Have fun buffycat!!

Nat - i have contacts :rofl: The company I work with has a rep over in holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"