WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Roseanne, there again the early ones were the best! Do you get any British programmes over there?

I loved Roseanne, there again the early ones were the best! Do you get any British programmes over there?

Yeah, I stopped watching after they won the lottery - I couldn't relate. Being poor - that I can relate too. :rofl:

I remember watching one British show, just recently actually. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. It was about aliens I think.

Hmmmm....I don't think so. It had a young girl long curly hair living with her father and she discovered and there was this drink kind of like a soda pop that everyone was drinking but her because she didn't like it - then she and her friend go to a factory of some sort.....ugh I'm only remember bits and pieces of it.

No idea what that could have been? Maybe a kids show?

Where has everyone gone - are you all busy? I have nothing at all to do this afternoon! Chris what time is it there?

The only british programmes I remember were "are you being served?" "keeping up appearances" and "red dwarf". I actually wish we got more to be honest. We don't even get that much for Canadian programming here in Canada It's mostly stuff from the States, which is pretty much the same as anything we could come up with here, so that's fine by me.

The only british programmes I remember were "are you being served?" "keeping up appearances" and "red dwarf". I actually wish we got more to be honest. We don't even get that much for Canadian programming here in Canada It's mostly stuff from the States, which is pretty much the same as anything we could come up with here, so that's fine by me.

We don't seem to have a lot of British programmes either. Well not that i watch. I always end up just watching the US shows also.

Chris - I love the Buzz game. I think we have all of them apart from the sports quiz as we don't follow many sports and would be rubbish :rofl:

It's 7:20 here. I start at 8. I usually try to be here for 7:30 though so I can have coffee and a puff with the girls. Will have to be giving that up right quick though.

We don't seem to have a lot of British programmes either. Well not that i watch. I always end up just watching the US shows also.

Chris - I love the Buzz game. I think we have all of them apart from the sports quiz as we don't follow many sports and would be rubbish :rofl:

Hi Owo! :hi: Yeah, I always pick the blonde cheerleader when I play. She's exactly like me, it's really funny.

I hate red dwarf but love the other two!

I enjoy all of them. Sometimes the silly/stupid humor of red dwarf is just what one needs. I think it's a rather nasty guilty pleasure though. Our public tv station would have red dwarf marathons once a year, so I guess I never really had the chance to get sick of it. I only watched one or two marathons though.

I've never seen red dwarf. I don't think we get that here.

WHY IS IT NOT TIME TO GO HOME YET :hissy: I am SO bored I could cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back