WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor you - the whole working day stretching out before you LOL (sorry couldn't resist!!)

Poor you - the whole working day stretching out before you LOL (sorry couldn't resist!!)

LOL Yeah, but it's going to be busy morning so hopefully the day will go fast. Then after work I'm getting my nails done. DH is playing softball so I have the evening to myself. :happydance:

What are you having done nail-wise?

Lisa - love JD & coke too (I am a total alkie :rofl:)

I have acrylics - so I need a fill in - and maybe have them cut down.

I have had them in the past for special occasions but they are too expensive for me to have all the time, I keep trying to grow my own nails but they are just rubbish!

What are everyones plans for this weekend? Apart from going out tonight and being hung-over tomorrow(!!!) I need to do some ironing and then we are planning to go out for the day for a picnic and long walk on Sunday - weather permitting!

picking blackcurrants tomorrow morning to make jam with!

ps i don't drink at all!

picking blackcurrants tomorrow morning to make jam with!

ps i don't drink at all!

OOh I love picking my own fruit, I am waiting for the blackberries to be ready then we are going to pick hundreds!!

How come you don't drink do you not like the taste?

I have had them in the past for special occasions but they are too expensive for me to have all the time, I keep trying to grow my own nails but they are just rubbish!

I have a HORRIBLE time growing my own nails and always end up biting them and then they look like crap. But then I get nails on and 6 to 8 weeks later I can't stand them. :shrug: Such a tangled web.

Yeah they are a pain to keep looking nice, I always find they need infilling too quick and look awful if you dont keep up to them!

What are everyones plans for this weekend? Apart from going out tonight and being hung-over tomorrow(!!!) I need to do some ironing and then we are planning to go out for the day for a picnic and long walk on Sunday - weather permitting!

Tonight - getting nails done and enjoying alone time - playing on pogo while my little doxie is curled up next to me. Have to take an on-line Marketing test.

Saturday - not much it's only supposed to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy so may be too chilly to go swimming. May go to Best Buy and buy the game "Buzz" for Playstation 2.

Sunday - dinner at MIL's at 2:00 so the whole day is shot. :rofl:

Yeah they are a pain to keep looking nice, I always find they need infilling too quick and look awful if you dont keep up to them!

I can usually get away with going every 2 weeks. Yes, they are a pain and I'm way too obsessive about them which is why I usually bite them off after about 8 weeks.

QUOTE]

OOh I love picking my own fruit, I am waiting for the blackberries to be ready then we are going to pick hundreds!!

oh i do like the taste! i had to stop drinking with my arthritis meds - either that or end up with a knackered lliver.......been 4 years now......

instead, i get to watch everyone else get drunk - can be quite entertaining too! :rofl:

QUOTE]

oh i do like the taste! i had to stop drinking with my arthritis meds - either that or end up with a knackered lliver.......been 4 years now......

instead, i get to watch everyone else get drunk - can be quite entertaining too! :rofl:

Yeah, it's amazing what fools people make of themselves, isn't it? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"