WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to get a new job!! No can do though or will not be eligible for full maternity benefits!

Wohoo!

Anyone watching the Opening Ceremonies tonight?

I have, sadly, lost interest in the olympics. I think I may watch the opening ceremonies though. I'll probably forget :rofl:

I love the Olympics - especially Summer. Gymnastics is my favorite! I plan on watching trampoline this year too. :happydance:

I am more about figure skating, so I have to wait a couple of years yet :) Yay Vancouver 2010!!

I love watching figure skating too!

I won't be watching opening ceremonies as I am out on the town tonight!! Will prob watch gymnastics but thats all, not really into sport!

I'm the only one that doesn't have plans tonight. :cry:

Hi Girls

Im kinda back now but sujpposed to be doing housework :dohh: Id rather be at the golf club instead! I started to read the thread but its really long and DF is already scowling at me because Im doing this :rofl: :rofl: I'll try and catch up with everything on sunday

But you DO have plans you are having a nice relaxing evening being pampered and relaxing by yourself, I never get an eve to myself these days, it is nice sometimes!

Kerry - ignore OH come and chat to us!!

I have plans tonight. Sit in front of the TV and watch the opening cermony of the olympics. It should be recording at home at the moment, so i can watch it this evening. Other than that no plans.

I am fed up, just been reading about charting and it all sounds too complicated I really don't think I can be bothered - why can't it just be as simple as bd - get pregnant??

DF's aunt stays in Queens, she was over a few months ago and was telling me all the programmes she watches from the UK - dont know how she does it though!

Does anyone like Muller One A Day Yogurt drink?

I just took a sip and nearly vomited eeewww!

I was out for lunch from 2-3 and then i have been working hard to clear my desk for the weekend!!! 59 minutes to go!! Woo!!

Did you miss me?

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe