WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natz - I have no will power what so ever. Someone brings cakes in and Im there!! :rofl: I have utmost respect for anyone on a diet. Simply coz I am hopeless!! :rofl:

Natz - I have no will power what so ever. Someone brings cakes in and Im there!! :rofl: I have utmost respect for anyone on a diet. Simply coz I am hopeless!! :rofl:

I am the same way!!

well if you are a walrus, then i am a whale!

it isn't easy at all....and i don't think that work helps to be honest! i have 2.5stone to go.......:(

I am the same way!!

It's so hard, i already have tried this year and failed miserbly, so this time im only going to think positive ( easier said than done )

Nat xx

Natz - I know you can do it!! Just think how nice it will be when you can tell us how much you have lost. Go for it hun!!!

Natz - I know you can do it!! Just think how nice it will be when you can tell us how much you have lost. Go for it hun!!!

Cheers hunni !!

It will be great if i can reach my goal !!

Thanks for all your messages, im going now, off to the shops. Speak to you all later

Nat x

don't buy anything too naughty!!!!

Buffy, did you read my thread on Friday? DH and I are officially trying to conceive! :happydance:

Chris!

i spotted it earlier when i was having a catch up from Friday! i am sooo pleased for you! glad you got it all sorted out though, i know that it was getting to you....

ps...love your piccie too! :D

Chris!

i spotted it earlier when i was having a catch up from Friday! i am sooo pleased for you! glad you got it all sorted out though, i know that it was getting to you....

ps...love your piccie too! :D

Thanks Buffy! Yeah, I was ecstatic on Friday! You would have thought I got a :bfp: for goodness sake. :rofl:

Girles Im so f-ing sad, at what was supposed to be such a wonderful thing.
Did an OPK today when I got home. Got a faint positive! But DF is away until Thursday. We didnt :sex: last night. Im so afraid we might miss the eggy :cry: Does anyone know how long it can take from a faint line to a dark one??

OH NO Kerry! I think it can be a couple of days. So you may still catch the eggy yet!

Hang on I'm googling it for ya!

Chris - I really hope so. Im so upset :cry: I hope that it takes its time. sorry to put drag the thread dowm by feeling sorry for myself.

Chris - I really hope so. Im so upset :cry: I hope that it takes its time. sorry to put drag the thread dowm by feeling sorry for myself.

Nah, no problem. I was that way this morning when thought I didn't catch the eggie.

Kerry, I dunno - usually a faint line means negative. Usually if the test window is faint it means there's no LH surge? :shrug: That's what happened to me when I tested Saturday, the test window was lighter than the control window and the package said that that means negative.But then I also read that you could have a surge that only lasts like an hour so you miss it altogether. :dohh: I dunno - I think you need a degree in genetics and biology to figure these things out - or at least have a higher IQ than what I've got. :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Chris - The strange thing is that Ive been getting no lines at all until today?! WTF So I think I should go and read the instructions more carefully :rofl:

From what I read, we always have LH in our systems so that could explain the faint line. But since you don't normally get lines, I'd say that maybe you're preparing to Ov - try it again tomorrow - I bet it will be darker. You could be anywhere from 3 to 5 days away from ovulation I would think.

3 to 5 days is good news!!! Yeyy maybe I shouldnt give up hope just yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back