WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I need to get on that Bingo - I could definitely use some extra $$.

Blah...two hours down...6 to go. I just want to go home. I have some video editing to do. DH is gone for the weekend.
It's been so long since I have played Bingo.

Right you guys I am signing off for today gotta take the post on my way home so I get to leave a few mins early, hope the day goes fast for you lot on the other side of the world!!

Have a great weekend one and all :hug:

I have no patience for work today. Just want to leave and get my nails done. Actually, I really just want to :sleep::sleep:

Right you guys I am signing off for today gotta take the post on my way home so I get to leave a few mins early, hope the day goes fast for you lot on the other side of the world!!

Have a great weekend one and all :hug:

Bye Tracey, have a good weekend!

Looks like it's just you and me Icre.

yep, still working! have also found out that i have a conference call on Sunday at 2pm...wtf?!?!? :hissy:

ggrrrr :growlmad: i swear this place are after a pound of flesh sometimes!

i am soooo hungry....only been on diet for 4 days and it is really getting to me.......fat club is on monday....so fingers crossed i make it through the weekend....

if my cat can lose weight, then so can i!!!!!

sucks monkey a**.....that's a new one......might try using that at work!

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I know what you mean about the dieting. That's why I don't do it anymore. :rofl:

don't think i'm prepared to give up just yet.......have decided the following...

- lose weight and :sex: will be better, and more frequent!
- less weight to lose post pregnancy (if i ever get pregnant)
- smaller bra - oh to be a 34D! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I know what you mean about the dieting. That's why I don't do it anymore. :rofl:

:rofl: me either, but with my tummy the way it is, I don't want to overstress it by dieting

:rofl::rofl: I love that! I know what you mean about bellies. I already look like I'm a good 5 or 6 months pregnant. And I am NOT joking!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"