WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought "The Firm" awhile back. It's in the shed collecting dust - don't think I used it once! :rofl:

I wonder how many people have unused exercise equipment that they use to hang clothes on? we had an exercise bike but DH took it to work and they built a gym there (his dad's business)

My sister has an exercise bike that they used to hang clothes on its now in the garage not being used lol & I have a trampette that looks beautiful behind my sofa I've decided its now an ornament & should not be played with :rofl:

Loads!! My DH but a Bowflex a few months back for $600 (a friend was selling it) and I told him not to b/c I KNEW he wasn't going to use it and $600 is ALOT of money for us. Of course, he did not listen and the Bowflex is sitting in the garage.....UNUSED!! :growlmad:

I dont have any exercise equipment, I just walk the dog every day.

is that one of those things you shake back and forth and it exercises you muscles with minimum effort?

I wanted a trampoline, but I'm very accident prone and FIL said no. :rofl:

exercise! what's that?!?

my exercise is walking to the car and then my desk each morning!

right, i'm going to fess up now, i am 12stone 6pounds.......my lowest is 9 stone 9......so i aim to get back there.....and when i did it last (4 years ago), i did not have to do any exercise!

as for 8 stone....think the last time i was that i was probably aged 8 !!!!:rofl:

How tall are you Buffy? I have never really done any 'regular' exercise, I occasionally go mad and join a gym but it never lasts, I was always around 10 stone untill I met my OH and we just bring out the worst in each other cos we love food and drink!!

I want one of those huge trampolines they look so much fun x
I used to go trampolining when I was a kid it was fab x

I went trampolining too, when I was a teenager, I got my preliminary certificate, I got put off though as a girl who went broke her leg in about 5 places when she fell off!!

How tall are you Buffy? I have never really done any 'regular' exercise, I occasionally go mad and join a gym but it never lasts, I was always around 10 stone untill I met my OH and we just bring out the worst in each other cos we love food and drink!!

i'm 5ft 4", and to be honest i think i carry my weight quite well ! (apart from the large chest!)

know what you mean about eating and DH - they are such a terrible influence!

so if i meet you for lunch when i'm up in Huddersfield, what are we eating - ryvitas (yuk) and bunny munch?!!!!!

oooh!

my review!

i am grinning all over my face - it was glowing, so much so that if they were possible i would have gotten a c'hocolate-coated blue peter badge'! so good that i was almost cringing, my boss must love me! and i didn't have to ask about promotion either....he has already started writing the forms!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I've got "more cushion for the pushin" :rofl:

ha ha ha :rofl: is it any good.

Ive also got a excerise ball thats collecting dust somewhere.

Got a good workout programme called under the duvet!! Its very good you get to improvise moves, preferably with a partner underneath a duvet cover. Dress should be something from ann summers, accesorries optional!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->