WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
right...i'm off home now....and this is the only day that i want to hang around to talk to you lot too!

will see you all in the morning for more fun and laughter!!!!!

byeeeee:wave:

See you 2moro Buffy x Have a lovely evening hun x :hug:

bye buffycat have a nice evening!!

Don't forget to try the duvet excerise tonight!!

You know what's even funnier? My little dog has quite an ass on her too!! :rofl: The vet pointed to a dimple on her butt and said to me, "You see that? A daschund is not supposed to have an ass!" :rofl: I just told her she takes after her mommy.

DH and SIL always tell me to "watch where I put that thing" meaning my ass. :rofl:

right...i'm off home now....and this is the only day that i want to hang around to talk to you lot too!

will see you all in the morning for more fun and laughter!!!!!

byeeeee:wave:

Bye Buffy, have a great evening!

You know what's even funnier? My little dog has quite an ass on her too!! :rofl: The vet pointed to a dimple on her butt and said to me, "You see that? A daschund is not supposed to have an ass!" :rofl: I just told her she takes after her mommy.

DH and SIL always tell me to "watch where I put that thing" meaning my ass. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right I'm off home too x see you all tomorrow hope you all have a great evening x x x

and thanks for today made me laugh so much _ I knew there was another reason i came back love you all x x x x

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right I'm off home too x see you all tomorrow hope you all have a great evening x x x

and thanks for today made me laugh so much _ I knew there was another reason i came back love you all x x x x

Bye Reedy, have a good evening. 4 more hours left for me. :cry: :hissy:

Morning girls!

How are we all??? Guess what? I lost my mojo again! WTF is that all about? If anyone sees it please send it back my way :rofl:

Morning all

I havent had my mojo for a while either, last time was last week, i cant even remember which day. OH was at me last night cos AF is due but i just couldnt be bothered!

Buffycat - Could you have a look and see if you have 2 mojo's?? Maybe mine came to visit you?

This isn't even funny anymore :hissy: this is the 2nd time its happened to me.

Just wondering if anyone else has suffered a lack of mojo after MC and now TTC?

Morning...

I have my mojo but I don't have yours kerry..

I think DH has lost his tho

I have lost mine too, maybe there is a bug going round:rofl: I did BD last night but so not in the mood at the moment, I think mine has a lot to do with the way I feel about myself at the mo' - being overweight I just don't feel sexy how ever much DH tells me I am :cry:

Sorry girls, I am in a good mood today - honest!

Lost mine too but think its down to the fact that we're not TTC yet that I just think any BD at the minute is a waste of good sperm (sorry TMI)

I just cant be bothered with the mess when i know im not going to get up the duff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do any of you girls get a heavy feeling down there when :witch: is due?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"