WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those chart thingys say I'm overweight but so many people have said I look good as i am (I like those people) I think my boobs weigh about a stone each there for if I was flat chested I would be a size 6 & on the verge of anorexia :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not sure when i will be 'oop north' Tracey....probably bloomin September now as fat guy hasn't sorted it all out yet!

I am doing the under the duvet one in a couple of hours - it is still raining:rofl:

Buffy - congratulations!! (you swot LOL)

as for chest size....ok....who can beat a 36GG?

oooh!

my review!

i am grinning all over my face - it was glowing, so much so that if they were possible i would have gotten a c'hocolate-coated blue peter badge'! so good that i was almost cringing, my boss must love me! and i didn't have to ask about promotion either....he has already started writing the forms!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Buffycat thats fab news x x x x :happydance::happydance:

oooh!

my review!

i am grinning all over my face - it was glowing, so much so that if they were possible i would have gotten a c'hocolate-coated blue peter badge'! so good that i was almost cringing, my boss must love me! and i didn't have to ask about promotion either....he has already started writing the forms!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:yipee: Congrats Buffy!! :happydance:

Aww well, might be more sorted for me at work by then, hopefully should have a new receptionist by then!

Dont know if I can beat that lol -34E

My babbalons (as hubby calls them) & my waist are the only things I actually like about my body

I am signing off now girls, taking the post (as usual - god I hate being on reception!) so see you all tomorrow hopefully :hug:

I wish!!! 34B - C depending where I shop :cry: I'd love bigger boobs!

Just been for my 7th piddle today!! Not one to symptom spot or anything :rofl:

exercise! what's that?!?

my exercise is walking to the car and then my desk each morning!

right, i'm going to fess up now, i am 12stone 6pounds.......my lowest is 9 stone 9......so i aim to get back there.....and when i did it last (4 years ago), i did not have to do any exercise!

as for 8 stone....think the last time i was that i was probably aged 8 !!!!:rofl:

My right butt cheek weighs 8 stone! :rofl:

See you 2moro Tracey have a fab evening x

exercise! what's that?!?

right, i'm going to fess up now, i am 12stone 6pounds.......my lowest is 9 stone 9......so i aim to get back there.....and when i did it last (4 years ago), i did not have to do any exercise!

as for 8 stone....think the last time i was that i was probably aged 8 !!!!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

36 C here - sometimes a D depending on the cut of the bra.

exercise! what's that?!?

Oh now butt cheeks? That's an entirely different story. Jennifer Lopez doesn't have anything on me! :rofl:

god i am cracking up here.....with Kerry of to the loo every ten mins, and Lisa saying her butt cheek weighs 8 stone

and Chris is the new Jennifer Lopez! yay!!!!

god i am cracking up here.....with Kerry of to the loo every ten mins, and Lisa saying her butt cheek weighs 8 stone

and Chris is the new Jennifer Lopez! yay!!!!

:rofl::rofl: DH LOVES my big JLo butt though. Bless him! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back