WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Armaggedon (sp) last night it always has be crying such a sad film :cry:
what did everyone else do last night?

Hi everyone :wave:

Tracy - I think Im propbably feeling much the same. I still haven't lost any of the weight I put on whilst preggers in fact Ive put on more!!

Lisa - Yes I get that heavy feeling.

Reedy - You have to pratice though for when the time is right!! :rofl:

I watched Holby and secret millionaire :cry: :cry: and ate my homemade apple and rhubarb crumble with loads of custard...... and I wonder why Im putting on weight.

Morning ladies

Wow - you lot chatted a lot yesterday!! I had loads of reading to catch up on this morning before I could say hi LOL

Hope everyone is ok? xx

I played on the Wii with DH... and watched CSI Miami

Lisa - I always get really heavy and bloated feeling before AF

I watched Doc Martin - I love it! and resisted alcohol and food :happydance: yay go me!!!:happydance:

Natalie - I LOVE CSI!!! wish they'd hurry up with a new series of CSI Las Vegas (really fancy Grissom!!) :blush: xx

Hi nicky,

Just looking at your ticker.... not long till :test: Hopefully we'll get our :bfp:s this month!!

I made dinner, had a shower, watched Hollyoaks, played some online bingo, watched Mon nights big brother (I Sky+ it!) and then went to bed at 10.20.

Hi nicky,

Just looking at your ticker.... not long till :test: Hopefully we'll get our :bfp:s this month!!

Hi Hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed for us both this month!!

Something weird is happening with my cycle this month tho...? my temp has dropped considerably since Ov & I don't think thats supposed to happen?? (it never has before) so Im not 100% convinced I've even Ov'd yet??

I've had a positive OPK but no fertile cm or anything & my temps seem to be contradicting things so im pretty confused ATM!!! xx

Morning Nicky x
Wow Lisa thats very precise :rofl:

Natalie - I LOVE CSI!!! wish they'd hurry up with a new series of CSI Las Vegas (really fancy Grissom!!) :blush: xx

I really enjoy watching all of the CSI's I don't really have a fav. Las Vegas - It's coming out soon isn't it? DH hates all my CSI's and Bones - he gets time on his xbox though

Ooooo I love Bones too!!! I really like anything like that!! it's fascinating how they can work things out just from a few old bones isn't it?

Hi Reedy - are you addicted to B&B again now that you are officially back? (it's good to have you back) x

Nicky, I have started to take my temp this morning but no idea what I am looking for really, is temp supposed to go up before ov/during ov and by how much? (i really need to read up on it!)

Nicky - I have no idea how they do it but I like David Boreanaz :blush:

Nicky - From the things I have read apparently implantation causes a dip in your temps but Im no expert whatsoever. I REALLY REALLY want us all to get our :bfp:'s soon.... how about august/september time?? :rofl:

Lisa - Awww I can't wait for friday either. Hollyoaks was good but its starting to annoy me abit!! The whole Jack thing.

Reedy - I don't know how you could be addicted to B&B... I mean.... obviously someone has posted 2210 post on my behalf!! How RUDE!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"