WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of fruit pastells give me skittles any day x yum x

Where is everyone today???

Nobody got any exciting news???

I'm hoping to leave work at 3.35 today :)

Thats about all the news iv got!

Lucky you Lisa I'm here till 5.30pm but as always get to leave work at 1.30pm 2moro wahoo x :happydance: Got to go to the bank & change my name thought I better seeing as its been 2 months since we got married :rofl:

Morning girls, I have been doing the dreaded 'W' this morning but all done now I am happy to say so should be here the rest of the day:happydance:

Lisa, am I right in thinking you are over a week late for :witch:??

Hi Tracy :waves:

Has anyone heard from Owo?? Is she away?

No she is on here apparently she is on the list below of people viewing Hello OWO!!

Morning Tracey Cant believe you were doing the 'W' word tut tut :rofl: Glad your back with us for the rest of the day though x

No ignore my ticker - I am broken - 1 day late but I take progesterone and I messed up this month

LOL me neither but sometimes it just has to be done :rofl:

What did everyone do last night then?

I had my stuffed marrow, it was lovely despite DD protesting that she didn't like it on the way home and then scoffing the lot in record time!! then OH and I went for an hour long walk (check me out!!) and then we watched a film - The Abandoned - VERY scary!! went to bed at 11 which is late for me so I am knackered today!!

Lisa and Chris - your dogs are sooooo cute, I will post some pics of my kitties in a bit

No ignore my ticker - I am broken - 1 day late but I take progesterone and I messed up this month

:cry: aww was getting excited for a minute! I removed my ticker as it was just completely out! hoping taking my temps will be back on track with it all soon!

Last night I had Pizza watch my Lost DVD that I got from LoveFilm (dont have skyone so catching up) then went to bed & watched tv till I fell sleep hate it when DH isnt there x :cry:

Hoping to go see Mamma Mia tonight but not sure yet x

Cute doggies girls!

I have a Chihuahua called Barney & an African Grey Parrot called Gizmo! xx

Last night I had Pizza watch my Lost DVD that I got from LoveFilm (dont have skyone so catching up) then went to bed & watched tv till I fell sleep hate it when DH isnt there x :cry:

Hoping to go see Mamma Mia tonight but not sure yet x

I use lovefilm too isn't it fab? we have the £12.99 package and must see at least 4 films a week:happydance:
(If anyone wants to try a month free please pm me and I will recommend you)

Morning everyone! :hi:

Lisa, your dog is so cute!

I haven't left for work yet...lol I've been up for quite a while courtesy of Annie......we had a thunderstorm during the night and Miss Prim was scared and kept sitting on my head. :rofl: So, I am once again exhausted. :dohh: I, for once, did not stay up to watch the Olympics and opted to go to bed at 10:00 - Miss Prim had other ideas however.

I actually had the whole bed to myself as DH had way too much to drink last night while out with his friends and stayed at a friend's house.

Alrighty time to for me to get going. I'll see you gals in about an hour when I get to work. :wave:

How the heck did the :witch: appear on the top of my post!!!!!! :growlmad: That better not be a premonition!!!!

Morning Chris x

Tracey - We have the £9.99 Package which means we get 1 dvd at a time but can also have games too so I've just added mario Olympics to my list for my DS x

Here is my kitty Jasmine https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/golcarlilly/Jasmine-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"