WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

How has everyone been. It's quite busy with W at the moment as there are only two of us in. Just keep poppinig in and out to see what everyone is up to.
I have a pet hamster called Charlie, but don't have any pics, probably should take some.
We also are subscribers to love film. We have to package where you can have
one film at a time.

Superbad, that was funny - oh and my fave of all time Kevin and Perry go large, I never tire of watching that!

Hi owo, how are you today? not long to go till your scan I see!

Neve tried to add a picture on here before so not sure if this will work.

This is my sisters Dog Bergkamp (Her hubby is an Aresnal Fan)

https://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp35%3B%3Evq%3D325%3B%3E87%3B%3E6%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D3234%3C5%3C765484vq0mrj

And this is my mum & dad's dog Tilly.

https://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp36%3A%3Evq%3D325%3B%3E87%3B%3E6%3C5%3EWSNRCG%3D3234%3C5%3C396623vq0mrj

Believe it or not they are brother & sister

Hi Owo x

Tracey - I wasnt keen on superbad x I love anything with Adam Sandler in altho think I've seen all his films

Hi owo, how are you today? not long to go till your scan I see!

yeah 16 days to go (not that I'm counting :rofl:).
Can't wait. I won't be able to get really excited until after then.

Hi Owo x

Tracey - I wasnt keen on superbad x I love anything with Adam Sandler in altho think I've seen all his films

Yeah me too, he is very funny

Oh have you seen 50 first dates I absolutely love that film

Owo, you will be fine, I know what you mean though I am sure I will be the same when(if) I get my BFP it is such a worry!

That's why i paid for a private scan on the 31st. Got my NHS scan date and it is the 26th of September. Imagine having to wait until then.

that is ages away!! you would think they would offer you an earlier one with having had a m/c? can i be nosy and ask how much it is costing?

Lisa - I recommend Beaches.... and old film but fantastic.

Owo - :hug: Lovely to see you. I can't wait to see pics of your little baby. But I can understand why your still nervous.

Tracy - 'Eye ball paul's our best mate, ain't he kev'...... 'Your parent where shagging.. weren't they Kev...... weren't they kev'.... I love kevin and perry too!

Hi Owo :hi: I was starting to wonder where you were!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back