WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many - only that and the fact I can spend all day on this thread with all you lovely ladies with less chance of being seen :rofl:

aaahhhhh one of the reasons I love my job (I'm a receptionist) can get a bit boring sometimes but not many jobs where I can spend all day talking to you girls x :happydance:

I cannot wait to get home and get my jammies on to chill on the couch!!

I'm also a knock of nigel I'm afraid :blush:

What sort of company do you work for reedy? i am at a textile firm and the reception is a room on its own and not very busy - ideal for secretive forum surfing LOL:happydance:

I used to work on recpetion for a textile firm but it was right in the main office so couldnt surf I now work for a printing company & I'm in a room on my own like you so xan surf as much as I like x
The way I see it is if your workplace doesnt want you going on the internet then they shouldnt provide it lol

I have a dual role. I'm an HR Assistant and a Recruitment Coordinator. You'd think I'd be busy! But nope, not really...

I used to work on recpetion for a textile firm but it was right in the main office so couldnt surf I now work for a printing company & I'm in a room on my own like you so xan surf as much as I like x
The way I see it is if your workplace doesnt want you going on the internet then they shouldnt provide it lol

:rofl::rofl: AGREED!!

Someone on another forum I'm on posted this website the other day its really cool just in case anyone wants to have a look

https://www.smilebox.com/

Talk about being broody - every summer olympics I get really depressed, especially when I see gymnastics. I was in acrobatics as a child but never stayed with anything. I always wished I made something more of my life - I was a competitive powerlifter but sprained my back while training for my 1st competition (was deadlifting 200 lbs) and there went my sport. Now, I can't even get up from the floor without something hurting immensely! :rofl:

sorry....been working again!

i'm 30 and dh is 37.......he acts as if he is 7 though.....!

Right I'm off girls i'll see you all 2moro have a fab evening all :hug:

bye bye Reedy! hope you have a lovely evening with your pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"