WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Owo x

Tracey - I wasnt keen on superbad x I love anything with Adam Sandler in altho think I've seen all his films

Yeah me too, he is very funny

Oh have you seen 50 first dates I absolutely love that film

I've only seen it about a 100 times lol its mine & DH fave film.
The song at the end (Over the rainbow) was what I walked down the aisle too x

Owo - 16 days & counting thats fab cant wait to see the pic x x x

50 First Dates is actually my least favorite of the Adam Sandler movies....I'm strange.

Kerry - You are not my mate and you are not my fellow dj - goodbye forever :rofl:

I'm back with my 80% A-C A-level grades, all kids happy.. :happydance:

I like, Armageddon, Star Wars, Transformers, Bad Boys... i love action and sci-fi...

Here are my two cats.

Gizzie is on the left (AKA Gizzie Wizzie) and Izzie, the xmas tree loving cat (AKA Izzie Wizzle)

Attachments

• DSC00117.jpg
    DSC00117.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00110.jpg
    DSC00110.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
Aww reedy I have got goosebumps now, that is such a lovely song to walk down to!! I have a tear in my eye now, DD would say god you are such an emo mum :rofl:

I walked down the aisle (well not really an aisle a carpet in a hotel!) to the flower duet by delibes and then we walked back up to I do, I do, I do by Abba for cheese mania value :rofl: (loving Muriels wedding too BTW!!!)

I walked down the aisle to Yuo will be free (gladiator music)

That is lovely music too Natalie!

Oh I am getting all nostalgic for my wedding now!

Cute kitties too, why is it that cats are so obsessed with trees? mine were terrible, was their first christmas and they totally trashed it!!

We both loved the song so much that we thought it would be perfect to walk down to x

We had our first dance to Lonestar - Amazed I know its a really popular wedding song but the words are just perfect x

Best film I've probably ever seen is The Green Mile - I bawl my eyes out every single time I watch it!!

I also love Mannequin - Had the song (Starship - Nothings gonna stop us) as my 1st dance when I got married

Didn't reckon much of Cloverfield to be honest tho & hate Adam Sandler movies coz he is typecast as the same character in everything!!

Don't even get me started on Jim Carrey Argh...! LOL xx

We both loved the song so much that we thought it would be perfect to walk down to x

We had our first dance to Lonestar - Amazed I know its a really popular wedding song but the words are just perfect x

We had Paul Weller -You do something to me... we were going to have Depeche Mode - Somebody but DH changed his mind!!!

Cute kitties too, why is it that cats are so obsessed with trees? mine were terrible, was their first christmas and they totally trashed it!!

It was our first christmas with them too... they loved it, was so funny watching them try to climb it, she got right to the top, she was our unofficial christmas tree fairy!

Nicky - I love Green mile too.

I also love Meet Joe Black... I want the Over the rainbow/What a wonderful world at my wedding... But we won't be getting married for a while now :cry:

Mannequin - loved that too.

Shawshank Redemption is brill. Going to watch wanted over the wk-end

All very good movies ladies!

I also love Ghost and just about any movie with Arnold Schwarzanegger....LOVE him.

Lonestar amazed is fab! we had Phil Collins Groovy kind of love for our first dance.

I love Arnie too :icecream: can't find a drool smiley so that will have to do:rofl: Total recall is a brill film!

Nicky - I love Green mile too.

I also love Meet Joe Black... I want the Over the rainbow/What a wonderful world at my wedding... But we won't be getting married for a while now :cry:

Mannequin - loved that too.

Shawshank Redemption is brill. Going to watch wanted over the wk-end

Aww when were you planning? Are you waiting till after you have had a baby now?

Kerry, why won't you be having a wedding for awhile?

I love Will Smith we watched IRobot last week he is HOT x

Oh and Hancock, we saw that at the cinema a couple of weeks ago, very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"