WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris you have weird taste in movies chick!! what is your fave one ever?

Chris you have weird taste in movies chick!! what is your fave one ever?

:rofl: You sound like my hubby. :rofl:

Fave one ever.....hmmm.....I don't know - I have so many. I'm actually a really HUGE horror movie fan.

OOH yeah I am too but lately I am such a scaredy cat, we watched a scary one last night and I had to cuddle up to DH and hide LOL

LOL I have scared myself quite a few times with horror movies!

I didnt like I Am Legend it ended really weird I didnt get it x
I dont like Horror Films at all I'm a wuss

I thought the same thing! DH had to explain it to me and I still didn't get it! :dohh:

Have you seen the grudge I had nightmares for weeks after that!

LOL me too DH is always having to fill me in on the complexities of films !!

I like them but I have to run up the stairs and jump into bed really quick like a two year old if I watch them after dark !!

Hey, did you know that a cow will go willingly up a flight of stairs but he will refuse to come back down. :rofl:

I thought Grudge was rubbish!!!

I like horror films but once you've seen one you've pretty much seen them all - don't like them too gory either!!

The 1st SAW film was excellent - I also liked the 1st Final Destination... scary films but the story lines have been well thought out so it's not your usual same old-same old of skimpily dressed beautiful girls being chased by knife weilding maniacs & flashing their boobs every 2 mins LOL xx

Shaun Of The Dead - Amazing!

My DF has the "I got wood" tshirt the guy wears in it haha!!

I cant wait til the new Fast & Furious comes out!!

Seen pics of it the other day - looks fab and Vin is back!!

Im pretty sure a cow cant come back down stairs because of the way their legs work (sounds weird i know LOL but their backs are too rigid so they physically cant do it) xx

We've made 100 pages girls :happydance:

I like thrillers too x
Has anyone seen 'The Others' with Nicole Kidman I thought that film was really good x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"