WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! just had some bad news...

A girl I deal with over the phone quite often thru work has been killed in a car accident!!

I've never met this girl but have spoken to her on a regular basis for years, God - im so shocked & upset! it's awful when anyone dies but I really hate it when someone young dies suddenly like this xx

OMG I can't believe it, one of the guys in our office has just made me a cuppa - never been known before for him to do the tea round - it is going to snow tonight!!!

A girl I deal with over the phone quite often thru work has been killed in a car accident!!

I've never met this girl but have spoken to her on a regular basis for years, God - im so shocked & upset! it's awful when anyone dies but I really hate it when someone young dies suddenly like this xx

Oh that is awful :hugs: what happened?

PS so sorry I must have posted about the tea at the same time you posted! talk about bad choice of words - really sorry!

Just edited my post

Dunno the details... just phoned up to speak to her & got a stunned silence from the person who answered her phone!!

Then she went all funny & said I'd really thrown her by mentioning Catherines name as she'd been killed in a car accident!!

OMG! I felt so awful - I just didn't know what to say. It's so sad xx

Nicky - I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible.

How awful for the girl having to tell everyone!

A friend of mine used to speak to a girl in America for months before 9/11 and then she got killed in one of the twin towers, my friend said she was gutted, the girl was lovely.

P.S. Of course you can come round for spag bog. Might be a bit of a drive though.
:hugs:

Actually I was just wondering the same thing last night... hope she's ok xx

Just had a thought - where is babylove has she gone on holiday?

I was thinking this too she hasnt been on msn either today hope she's ok x maybe she's in bed bcus she's got that chest infection & a bad shoulder x
:hug: to you Leah x x x

Oh, that's terrible Nicky!

Just had a look at her profile and says she was online yesterday morning?

Nicky - Im sorry hun :hug:

I posted in her Jounal. Hope shes ok??

Just done the rounds in the jounals took me forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"