WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot bear the thought of my tongue or belly buttons piercing, it freaks me out, all I have pierced are my ears

The belly button piercing wasn't too bad. It really hurt for like 2 seconds and that was it.

I get told off by my sister & HUbby bcus I play with the bar & they think its gross :rofl:

Reedy that's brilliant news. I'm so happy for you.

I don't have any tattoo's. I was never daring enough, after all it is a bit permanant :rofl: Instead i have my nose pierced. That hurt like hell. I always planned to take it out when i got older and it's still there even though I'm now 30. I just have a small tiny diamond.

Not much planned for tonight. Having spag bog for dinner, i do make a good one even if i do say so myself. I expect DH will want a scrabble rematch as i beat him last night, first time for months. He always says he likes it that i am intelligent (who's blowing her won trumpet now :rofl:), but he is better than me at scrabble, has a much larger vocabulary. He really got the hump that he lost, i never thought he was such a bad loser. I don't mind that i lose all the time i just like playing.

Ok girls I'm not allowed to tell anyone else so you get special privilage bcus I love you girls so much lol & you have been so supportive.

Hubby has just told me we can start trying on the 22nd september - my birthday

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw! thats fantastic news hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

I'm playing Scrabulous on facebook with hubby right now & hubby is winning but a lot can change in a fe minutes :rofl:

Reedy!! That's awesome news!! Hopefully I can too. We'll see!! Then we can be cycle buddies! Yes?

I can't stand having my ears pierced, but I have a nose piercing. bwhaha. makes sense to me.

Owo - I love spag bol!! Can I come to yours for tea tonight please??

I had my tongue pierced about 10 years ago but had to take it out after 3 days coz I couldn't handle the pain!! my tongue swelled up really MASSIVE & I couldn't speak or eat so 3 days was as long as I could cope with!! LOL xx

Hi Icrepka!!

TBH if my tongue bar came out I wouldn't have it done again. It was really swollen for about a week and could only have liquids. Anyone who goes through that willingly must be nuts ha ha ha :rofl: Im really funny about belly buttons too so couldnt go through with having mine pierced. I know thats strange to have a tongue pierced but scared to have belly button done. But thats just me.... A nutty strange person :rofl:

I would get my tongue pierced, but I think DH would have a snap. I got both my tattoos and my nose done within two months of eachother.

QUOTE=golcarlilly;706116]Here here!!!LOL[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: took the words right out of my mouth :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe