WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone any suggestions what to serve with whole baked trout (gotta be low fat though!) I can't decide - had salad for lunch so don't fancy that!

We put with our fish, roasted veg - peppers, courgettes, onion, little oil and oregano or rosemary and roast. We have baby potatoes with it too :)

I finally read all the posts just in time to start work. I'll check in again at my break. Goodness you girls are chatty.

In light of what I was reading from today my favorite movie is Garden State and I have two tattoos. One the size of a dinner plate on my back, i'll get you pics in a little while, probably when I get home tonight, and a superman symbol on my leg for my Dad.

See you all soon.

Ok girls I'm not allowed to tell anyone else so you get special privilage bcus I love you girls so much lol & you have been so supportive.

Hubby has just told me we can start trying on the 22nd september - my birthday

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Anyone any suggestions what to serve with whole baked trout (gotta be low fat though!) I can't decide - had salad for lunch so don't fancy that!

We put with our fish, roasted veg - peppers, courgettes, onion, little oil and oregano or rosemary and roast. We have baby potatoes with it too :)

Just found a recipe roasting them with oregano, rosemary, olive oil and lemon actually so think will go with that, I have all the herbs in my garden and we have potatoes too so am going to get hubby to dig some up, we have roasted veg a lot with salmon and have cous cous with it too - yummy!! I might see if any beans are ready and pick them (gone veg gardening mad this year!!)

Ok girls I'm not allowed to tell anyone else so you get special privilage bcus I love you girls so much lol & you have been so supportive.

Thats fantastic!!!! Really good news. :happydance:

Blimey Girls I went off to do some *w* and write an essay in my journal and now theres a million pages !! :rofl:

We are waiting until we have a :baby: until we get married as we can't afford both. TBH I think that having a baby is a bigger commitment than a wedding (no offence married peeps). I have 3 tattoo's :blush: and a pierced tongue!!! And yes it did hurt!! :rofl:

One of my tattoo's is a W on each bum cheek so when i bend over it says wow!!

Reedy thats fabby!!!!!!! :happydance:

I am so so so so chuffed, happy excited for you congrats :happydance::happydance:

Blimey Girls I went off to do some *w* and write an essay in my journal and now theres a million pages !! :rofl:

We are waiting until we have a :baby: until we get married as we can't afford both. TBH I think that having a baby is a bigger commitment than a wedding (no offence married peeps). I have 3 tattoo's :blush: and a pierced tongue!!! And yes it did hurt!! :rofl:

Really no need in this day and age to get married beforehand and just think you can have the :baby: as a bridesmaid or page boy!!

WOW - you have got to be kidding I dont believe you:rofl::rofl:

ha ha ha ha re:- The 2 W's I am only joking.... but it would be funny if it wasn't so permanent :rofl:

Thanks for your replies girls I'm on cloud 9 at the minute so happy x

I've got a tattoo on my lower back its a black symbol I would love another but it hurt like hell & I'm more of a wimp now I'm older also got my belly button pierced but that will have to go soon :happydance:

That's fantastic news!!!!! :happydance:

I finally read all the posts just in time to start work. I'll check in again at my break. Goodness you girls are chatty.

In light of what I was reading from today my favorite movie is Garden State and I have two tattoos. One the size of a dinner plate on my back, i'll get you pics in a little while, probably when I get home tonight, and a superman symbol on my leg for my Dad.

See you all soon.

Hi Icre! :hi:

I had my belly button pierced, but it was just a nuisance I let it close up.

HI Icrepka, your message got lost for a moment there, we have been madly gossiping all day!! hope you are not too busy at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"