WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hun!! Should be going to bed but Im not tired iykwim!!

Good Morning everyone x

Did you all have a good evening?
I went to see Mamma Mia with my mum & my sister & it was fantastic, there were a couple of women dancing at the front of the cinema right at the end & everyone clapped when it finished :rofl:
If you havent seen it then go its a fab film, probably the best one I've seen in a long time x I want to see it again x

Morning everyone

Reedy - I'd love to se Mama mia too!

Im in trouble with my hubby at the moment tho so have no one to go to the cinema with!! LOL

I have a thread in TTC explaining whats happened between us if anyone fancies a laugh?? xx

morning girls!!!

Reedy - I'll look forward to seeing it!!

Nicky - Just dashing off to TTC now to see!!

Lisa - :wave:

Morning ladies - It's Friday:happydance:

I have a new hairdo, it is just resting on my shoulders and sort of flicked out at the bottom, I love it, so much easier to style in a morning, it was taking me half an hour to dry before!

Hope everyone is feeling cheery on this sunny summers day??:happydance:

tracy - :wave: Nice to see you bright and cheery!! Glad you love youre new hair cut. Wheres the pics??

HI Kerry, sorry I didn't have time to take any pics, will try and get some done over weekend!

Nicky - I have just posted on your thread - it is not as bad as you think, wait till you read what I did!! I am sure your hubby will forgive you!

Morning Tracey Kerry Lisa :hi:

Tracey - Glad you like your new haircut x
Nicky - Just going over to TTC to have a read x

:hi: ladies...

Its friday! :happydance: but everyday for me is a friday at the moment... DH made me get out of bed at 7am! He says I'm in hibernation!! :sleep:

Morning Cherylanne & Natalie

What does SAHM Mean?? Man I dumb :dohh:

Morning Reedy.

I'd love to be a SAHM! I can be a SATT (Teacher!) :rofl:

I am knee deep in paper work - still changing my name

I havent even started changing my name yet Natalie & we've been married for 2 months lol
Getting the ball rolling today tho by going to the bank & changing my name there then going to get photos taken for my drivers license & passport then its all the ringing around of insurances & the mortgage people such a hassle.
I think as soon as you get married they should put it in to a database & it changes automatically everywhere save a lot of time & effort x

Takes forever doesn't it Natalie, and you have to pay for some things too - total rip off if you ask me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back