WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy - thats an excellent Idea!!! might be a security issue with it tho.

I've done everything except Passport, driving licence (I'm not sure if I need to get photos signed because I have old passort & driving license), doctor,s life cover, national insurance and credit cards!!!

Its so much hassle

i'd like to be a SAHM too.......hopefully one day.....

morning all.....

:hissy:Its just such a long process & something men get out of doing which is a bit unfair x

Funny how men get out of a lot of lifes hardships?!! Mind you most of them will never be SAHM will they!

Natalie, I left one of my cats sleeping in a suitcase left on the landing since our weekend away!! they are so funny arent they!

My boss has just arrived so will have to be careful on here today or will be getting sacked!!

Random Question but is anyone a Harry Potter Fan????
I've just heard that Warner Brothers are delaying bringing out the film!!!!
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince should be out November 2008 its now not coming out till JULY 2009 :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Well the one on the carrier bag, wakes me up at 5am for a cuddle, she gets in the bed with us and has a good old purr, suggled into me - soppy cat!

Blinking bank! They sent out a cheque book on our joint account with only my name on it!!!! Stupid! :hissy:

Random Question but is anyone a Harry Potter Fan????
I've just heard that Warner Brothers are delaying bringing out the film!!!!
Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince should be out November 2008 its now not coming out till JULY 2009 :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I adore Harry Potter, got all the DVDs and books! Bit obsessed - i can;t believe they are delaying it! But they've timed it for the summer holidays and will make more money

DF suggested he be a SAHD as I earn more than him.

Told him to jog on! :rofl:

i can't get motivated today. Lot's to do and i can't be arsed starting it. Came on here instead and now can't seem to get off!!!

Natalie & Kerry - So glad i'm not the only HP Fan :happydance:
I've waited ages for this next film now got to wait even longer not a happy bunny
I've read all the books too, might have to read them again tho they were so good x

Reedy don't say that!!! I;m going to have to do that as well!!!! Winds DH up... I cried when dobbie died!

Reedy - I don't really like HP but my DD and my sis go and see every one - they will be gutted!

Nat - one of ours, Jasmine loves to sleep between me and OH:rofl: we shut them both out of our room last night cos they keep bringing moths in and jumping around our room after them!! Jasmine was crying outside the door at 6 this morning to come in - I felt awful:cry: I am FAR too soft with the pair of them LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back