WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither - supposed to be processing payroll but just messing about on here - had mini fruit n nut weetabix - yummy!

Nat - one of ours, Jasmine loves to sleep between me and OH:rofl: we shut them both out of our room last night cos they keep bringing moths in and jumping around our room after them!! Jasmine was crying outside the door at 6 this morning to come in - I felt awful:cry: I am FAR too soft with the pair of them LOL

I'm too soft as well! I don't know what they will be like when we have to shut them out of a room when we have a :baby:

Lola sleeps in the middle of us sometimes - she is like a hot water bottle in the winter lol

Morning All,

Don't worry Natalie and Reedy I have been married 18 months and there are still some things haven't been updated. The impertant stuff like banks, passport and driving licenses have, but i still have a loan that is still in my old name(keep meaning to update, but it's paid off in October), and nectar card etc.

Tracy- So pleased you like your new hairstyle. I had mine done a couple of weeks ago and it makes such a difference when you have a hairstyle that you love.

Kerry - Well done on not POAS. When are you planning on testing then?

Nicky - I've just read your marriage counselling post. I've done embarrising things in my sleep too. One night in my sleep i shook DH awake and said to him "Are you going to the kitchen because i could do with a drink". so he reluctantly said "yeah of course" and went and got me a drink of course i was actually asleep and continued to be asleep until the morning when i woke up and found the drink he so kindly got for me. I have also not only knicked the covers and wrapped myself up like a hotdog, i also knicked his pillow aswell and left him with no duvet or pillow for the night. Of course he has never let me live either of these down since. We can't help what dream about and I'm sure he'll forgive you. Men get the hump over the silliest things sometimes.
xx

Thanks owo, I feel so much lighter and OH says I look younger too (which can only be a good thing since I have just been 39 !!)

:hi: owo

Reedy I used to always talk in my sleep with DH, when he first started staying over he;d get out of bed in the night and I'd always ask where was he going.. this kept happening and DH will now reply with something random like I'm going shopping, I am none the wiser!!!

Oh and I talk about spiders in my sleep as well... yuk!

So what does everyone have for lunch today? I have tuna pasta again with a salad and some fresh pineapple and melon - am dying to eat it but trying to wait till half twelve otherwise will be starving again before dinner time!!

I have a turkey and philadelphia sandwich with 2 satsumas and a plum. I too try and hold of as long as possible, but i might have to delve in now :rofl:

owo - your lunch sounds nice! might try that myself sometime!

i have Heinz spaghetti and a babybel....

GOLD!!!!!

We just got a Gold Medal in the Mens Team Sprint at the cycling velodrome :happydance:

Buffy I love babybels, my OH models the wax into rude sculptures:rofl: he found a website where people showed what they had made with theirs - most bizarre thing ever :rofl:

Buffy I love babybels, my OH models the wax into rude sculptures:rofl: he found a website where people showed what they had made with theirs - most bizarre thing ever :rofl:

that is bizarre!!!!

but i have to admit that i used to like melting the wax on hot radiator pipes to make into shapes!

yay - fab news on the gold too! I heard him being interviewed this morning....he actually wants three golds this olympics!

I'm having a subway today yum x

I hate subway. Years ago i was in America and it was before we had subway here and new the format of how it worked. The guy was really rude to me because i didn't know what the choices of bread were and things like that. Never had one since, must admit did put me off the whole franchise with my first bad experience.

It took me ages to go in there bcus you had to tell them exactly what you wanted & that scared me lol I'm not a good public speak always make DH order food in a restaurant lol I'm such a wuss I'm quite a pro at Subway now though but think its bcus I have the same thing everytime I know it all by heart :happydance:

Good Morning ladies :hi:

Eating scrambled eggs and sausage on a roll with a Frappuccino for breakfast this morning. I was starving on the drive in to work. lol

How is everyone today? It's FRIDAY! :yipee: :wohoo:

HI everyone

Owo - :wave: Not :test: until Thursday. The first part of the 2ww seems to have flown by. But now Im feeling a bit deflated. Im doinf really well resisting the urges to POAS knowing full well that it would be a pointless excerise anyway. How many dpo did you start to feel preggers??

Subway... yummmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back