WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tonnes of work to do, but no motivation to do it. I just want to go home.

Byeee tracy have a fab wk-end

Icrepka - i think there must be something in the air. It looks like we're all feeling the same

I think it's called Friday. I get this way once a week and it gets particularly bad once a month.

I have a problem. DH wants to wait to get a Dr's ok before we start trying because of my stomach problems. His Dr is away on vacation until the 22, so who knows when DH will even be able to get in himself. As I have mentioned before, my Dr is away on Mat leave and won't be back til Feb. I am not waiting that long!! I have waited long enough!! :hissy:
I am wondering if I should just go to a clinic. I really don't want to because they are so impersonal there. I want to get in as soon as possible though.

right ladies, I am off... husband is coming home to cook me a mean curry!!!!

See you all on monday - i get to pick up my new car :happydance:

Icrepka - Surely there's someone looking after your DR's patients though??

Oh I had a dream last night that I was buying prenatal vitamins. lol Then I dreamed I was sitting the Amityville Horror House living room. :rofl:

Icrepka - Surely there's someone looking after your DR's patients though??

She wasn't able to find someone to cover her practice while she is gone. She is still looking but no luck so far.

Go to a clinic I guess. I don't know. I was hoping to see DH's Dr, but now I don't know when I'll be able to get it. Maybe I can talk to my dad about seeing his Dr.

On a side note to my tummy probs though, I have started eating organic foods and I haven't had many problems at all since. I'm thinking it's just a sensitivity to preservatives or insecticides or something similar. DH still wants me to get a Dr's ok before we start trying. I'm just a little sad cause we were going to start trying this cycle, so that's on my brain a lot right now.

Morning Kerry!

Did you have a nice weekend? We had lovely weather in the end. We had DH parents down to help with bathroom and garden, and my front garden now had borders :happydance: it was really over grown before...

Morning ladies

Hope you are all well? (I hate Mondays!) xx

Kerry - I notice you are fast approaching the end of your cycle... When are you planning to test hunni? xx

Hi Nat :wave:

Hi Nicky :wave:

I also did the garden, my arms look like Ive been fighting a tiger!! Cut back a very nasty Quince bush. Now its looking marvellous :happydance:

Yes not long until testing although I know in my heart of hearts that it'll be a :bfn:. I just dont feel pregnant. But only time will tell.

ooh everyone is quiet! Are we doing that naughty word??

Kerry I'll have my fingers cross for you when do you test, I'm not feeling different this month just sore @@

I'm just about to go and pick up our new car!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"