WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Icre:wave:

So did the reflexology work Nat? My ex mum-in-law swears by it for her back?

I was wondering the same thing! About both the reflexology and Kerry.

Kerry are you doing that "W" word again?!?! lol

The office of one of our brokerages burned down yesterday. No one was hurt (even the beta was saved by the fire department), thank goodness, but they lost almost everything. It's heartbreaking cause it was a small family run business.

Well I only had it monday, I nearly fell asleep during the session I was there for 1hr 45min, but thats longer than anything. She has done all the qualifications for the fertility and maternity reflex.

She didn't find anything with the ovaries or tubes, but she did find my hormone balance is depressed, along with thyroid and I picked up sore bits on my feet, which relate to my hips and spine. She also said that too much wheat in the diet can affect all organs especially the tubes and uterus, so I've been trying to cut down :hissy: I make home made bread!!! But i'm not completely cutting it out.

I have another appointment 1st Sept, if anyone does go to one, make sure they are registered!

The office of one of our brokerages burned down yesterday. No one was hurt (even the beta was saved by the fire department), thank goodness, but they lost almost everything. It's heartbreaking cause it was a small family run business.

Oh that is terrible!

Well I only had it monday, I nearly fell asleep during the session I was there for 1hr 45min, but thats longer than anything. She has done all the qualifications for the fertility and maternity reflex.

She didn't find anything with the ovaries or tubes, but she did find my hormone balance is depressed, along with thyroid and I picked up sore bits on my feet, which relate to my hips and spine. She also said that too much wheat in the diet can affect all organs especially the tubes and uterus, so I've been trying to cut down :hissy: I make home made bread!!! But i'm not completely cutting it out.

I have another appointment 1st Sept, if anyone does go to one, make sure they are registered!

Wow Natalie, I didn't know a reflexologist did all that!

Hi everyone.

Yes... I was doing the *w* word. And also Im such a miserable cow bag!!! Today has felt like a lifetime!! :rofl: God all I wanna do today is sleep.

Icre that is really awful - what started the fire do they know?

Nat - I want to go now, how much does it cost? I would just love them messing with my feet I try and get OH to give me foot massages all the time!!

God I wish it was home time I am so bored now!!

Oh there you are - whaddya mean W on a friday afternoon - you should be shot:rofl:

I am miserable this aft too - 5 oclock hurry up

Nat - I want to go now, how much does it cost? I would just love them messing with my feet I try and get OH to give me foot massages all the time!!

Not as of yet. There was a propane tank on the deck, and they believe that that fueled the fire, but they aren't sure what originally started it. They are investigating it as there were 6 reported arsons in the city yesterday. It's so scary. Who could do that!?

Not as of yet. There was a propane tank on the deck, and they believe that that fueled the fire, but they aren't sure what originally started it. They are investigating it as there were 6 reported arsons in the city yesterday. It's so scary. Who could do that!?

There are so many sick people in this world. :growlmad:

There are so many sick people in this world. :growlmad:

You are not wrong there!! I try not to watch the news it horrifies me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"