WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Had shitty weekend.

Left work ill at 2pm on Friday, started shaking and broke into cold sweat, stomach ache.

Friday night in bed I had period pain sooooooooo bad I couldnt sleep, I swear I have never felt pain like it before :( Only thing that helped it was cuddling into DF and pressing stomach hard against him - Saturday was pretty much the same.

On another note I seriously think i am suffering from depression :(

Lisa - Im not surpised that you are depressed. I think you should go back to Docs and see if they can't sort out your cycles properly for you. :hug: Sorry its all going pete tong. :hug:

Dont think theres anything else they can do to be honest, theyre not willing to do anything I think

Lisa.....sending a big hug up to Scotland for you......:hugs:

I dont even want to come to work just now, I just want to stay indoors

Morning Ladies :hugs:

I just got to work and signed on so not really up to date with how everyone's weekend was.

Lisa, I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. I definitely agree with Kerry, go back to the doctor's. :hugs:

Let me catch up.....

Ok, phew I didn't miss too much. :rofl:

Kerry, keeping my fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Nat, you're only 7 dpo?? I'm about 6....anything going on?

Hey Buffycat

Hey Chris!!!

Hope you both had a lovely weekend

Morning all x
Sending you a huge :hug: Lisa & kerry is right just go to the Docs & demand they do something for you x
Kerry - Stop being negative, you'll no the result when you test stop trying to guess x :hugs:

I am doing the dreaded W word I'm helping out in photography & its bloody hard work so wont be on here at all today I'm afraid :cry: (Only nipped on now during my lunch break)
I'll have a catch up with the pages when I get home from work x

Big :hug: to you all x x x x

Hi reedy,

ha ha ha Sorry Im being negative in a positive way!! :rofl: Iykwim! I can't believe that you are letting the team down by actually working!! Have a fun day. DF is away so I'll be around later if you fancy a chat!

I'm waiting for new battery to arrive for my laptop. DH ordered it yesterday and it's coming next day air. So, hopefully, I'll have it tonight so I can log on when I get home from work. If not, I'll have it Tuesday.

Chris - Hope so DF's away until Thursday so I need your company!!

hi Kerry!

i caught up on Fridays gossip over the weekend from home.......have never logged on from home before so i was startled to see that all of the smilies actually move and dance around!

wow!

OMG! I am so lost without my computer! I was bored out of mind last night. :rofl: I mean yeah I was watching tv but I had nothing to do with my hands....:rofl:

Kerry - we sold my car to go down to one, for money reasons and we were left with DH little clio - so we traded it in for an 05/55 Mazda 3 diesel and its lovely! massive inside, boot is hugh and has isofix and climate control so I'm a happy bunny. :happydance:

Lisa - you are entitled to a second opionion, get back to the doc's, to see another pref a female and to sort it. Depression is no nice, been there done it had counselling and got the t-shirt.

Chris - I'll put details in cycle buddy!

Kerry - we sold my car to go down to one, for money reasons and we were left with DH little clio - so we traded it in for an 05/55 Mazda 3 diesel and its lovely! massive inside, boot is hugh and has isofix and climate control so I'm a happy bunny. :happydance:

Lisa - you are entitled to a second opionion, get back to the doc's, to see another pref a female and to sort it. Depression is no nice, been there done it had counselling and got the t-shirt.

Chris - I'll put details in cycle buddy!

Nat - Oh good! I can't wait! I'll go check cycle buddies.

Buffycat - Yeah they are cool aren't they!!

Nat - Im useless when it comes to cars but sounds like it'll be good to get a babyseat in and buggy in the boot!

Chris - I'd go nuts without my laptop!! :rofl: :rofl:

I know! Last night DH said to me, "You're really handling this new computer thing very well. I'm impressed." lol He's such a wise ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"