WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - Read this and then tell me you dont want to POAS!!!
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Chris - Read this and then tell me you dont want to POAS!!!
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

I know I've been reading that until I've practically memorized it! :rofl: Just scared I guess.

When I took an opk on....Thursday I think it was..it was very negative - but the next day it was darker and part of the line was as dark as the control line, unless I imagined it. :dohh:

ooooooh You know what Im going to say...... So I won't say it :rofl:

Chris - Im proud.... however abit disappointed too :rofl:

Where's everyone gone.... Are they doing the *w* thingie?

Im doing a forecasting excel sheet :sleep:

I hate excel! I'm sending Child Abuse Registries to the state while logging it into Excel. I'm usually working on my papers on Monday too, but I just can't seem to concentrate. :dohh:

w....sorry.....stuck on a marathon conference call at the moment....up to three hours so far....

also been looking at my spreadhseet for ov etc........apparently i o'd yesterday, though the opk didn't agree with me last night! grrrrrr :growlmad:

Buffycat - Have you registered with something like mymonthlycycles or FF?? I think I might start temping next month.

Chris - I wouldnt want to do that job. Would upset me

apologies for tmi....

this is not good, i am stuck on this conf call and i need to go to the loo!!!

mmm, i think i am registered everywhere to be honest, and poor hubby is getting stressed now as well...

long gone are the days of spontaneity and dare i say fun....

Bye Nicky - have a good evening.

Lisa, I agree! :rofl:

good news - fat guy has gone on holiday! :happydance:

yay - 8 days without him!!

he had his hair cut over the weekend....if you colour his head in green he looks like Shrek!!!

I'm developing a sales incentive plan for my management class. Anyone have any ideas?? :rofl:

Shrek - ha ha ha but doesnt he have more manners than Fat Guy!!!

How about a red letter day for the person who beats their targets the most. Or 2 paid days off??? Are you allowed to spend anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->