WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks girls :hugs: i am quite happy at the moment as it means my body has settled down after being on the pill.

Baby.love - I think that the :witch: is coming for me too! So we'll have to be cycle buds!

I hope she stays away for you kerry..But if she doesnt then definatly be cycle buddies.

Morning ladies :hi:

baby.love - great to see you back hun! :hugs:

Kerry love the new avatar!!! I think AF may be on her way for me too. :cry:

:hi: chris... I really hope you and kerry can move over to 1st tri soon. I am sending you both lots of :dust:

I hope that we all can move to the 1st Trimester together! Then we could have a BAW in the 1st Trimester

Oooooh that would be awesome!
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Jewel252DOriginal2520Baby2520Dust.gif

I hope that we all can move to the 1st Trimester together! Then we could have a BAW in the 1st Trimester

Wait for me I'm hoping it wont take us too long x
I'm going to talk to DH about coming off my pill this weekend to get my AF back to normal & using 'raincoats' :rofl: untill we TTC next month

Ooohh that would be great! Good luck with that!

I have to go into a meeting at 9:00 for an hour and a half. Yuck! At least it'll jump start my morning. Then, I have a wake to attend at 2:00. :cry:

Bad news about the meeting Chris

DH has agreed for me to come off the pill this week :happydance: all I had to say was we could still have sex & that was good enough for him :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->