WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all :)

I am BAW today - have jack all to do today, going to have to make myself look busy.

I was dreaming about DF and his ex last night, was horrible, he was telling me what they did together etc :(

Morning Lisa x
Sorry to hear about your dream have you told DF about it so he can give you a reassuring :hugs:? x

Icrepka -

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/thdancingcat.gif CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Here's some https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/thBBDust.gif

Hi Turbo_mom - Welcome to the nut house!! :rofl:

Reedy - Hiya

Well its day 29 in the Kerry TTC House, kerry is in the BAW club wondering whether the :witch: will be evicted...... This week kerry has nominated :witch: and :bfn:!

WHO goes????

F**k Knows decideds..........

Morning Kerry :hi:

How are you today? x x x
Can i nominate too???
I nominate AF & :bfn: too x Nasty things

Morning again Leah :hi:
Are you creeping in thinking no one would notice lol x
Your supposed to make a grand entrance lol x

No chance Leah everyone has been asking about you x x x x

Awww bless, where is everyone today? maybe they knew i was coming and stayed away lmao!

Awww bless, where is everyone today? maybe they knew i was coming and stayed away lmao!

you worry too much lol x Buffy said she might not be on much today bcus Of the W word everyone else should be along throughout the day x

Im here, but having to do a bit of *w*!! Sorry

Hiya leah!! :wave:

Hey Kerry :hugs: well girls AF decided to put in an appearance a little while ago so i am back to CD1. I cant believe them bloody tests keep giving faint lines(can a person have that many evaps?)

:hissy: its housework time so i'll catch you all in a bit xx

Baby.Love - Hiya hun sorry the old hag got you :hugs: but its nice to see you back on here

Icrepka - Yay! thats great news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone else :hi:

Im not at work today.... just thinking bout goin to the job centre actually! my work is really p**ing me off at the moment :hissy: & I would defo leave if I could find something else that pays a similar salary!! xx

Nicky - You wont have long before you get your maternity leave!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"