WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
reedy - Brillant news.... Will defo be around with the pins later

Thanks girls x
I didnt think he would go for it but he just said it was up to me as i knew more about it then him lol x

Just to let you guys know - had a fecking nightmare of an evening last night.

Next door neighbour decided to have a party, now bear in mind these people are druggies, loud music, shouting, people traipsing through the garden all evening :(

Half past 3 when it all stopped, I was up at 7 for work :(

Its just gonna get worse - I am seriously fucked off!!

Hi Icrepka x

Lisa you have to report them isnt it classed as disturbing the peace???
:hug::hugs:

too scared to incase i get my windows put in or my something done to my car - this is how bad the lad is!!! 24 years old and acting like an arse!

:hug::hugs:
Dont know what to say than Lisa x why doesnt OH want to move?

Because he says its only a matter of time before he gets jailed for a long time or moves to his own place, I dont think his mum is going to put up with it much longer.
Plus I dont think we could afford to move to another house.

The thing is, it sounds like its a rough area wer live in, but its not, its just that one person causing hassles, our place is actually quite quiet with plenty families with children.

Ok, outta my meeting. It made me very :sleep: I caught myself nodding off a few times! :rofl: So, I concentrated on the squirrels running back and forth collecting acorns. :rofl:

Ok, outta my meeting. It made me very :sleep: I caught myself nodding off a few times! :rofl: So, I concentrated on the squirrels running back and forth collecting acorns. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lisa - :hugs: sorry i cant help you more x x x x :hugs:

People at work are really irritating me today! :growlmad:

I'm getting my nails done after work though! :happydance: So, just have to make it through the stupidity..... :dohh:

Since DH and I are actually TTC now, I am quitting smoking. Talk about people being annoying. I swear, they know when someone is quitting and they come up with the most annoying crap ever!! BAH!!

Yeah Lea congrats with the quitting! I quit 6 years ago! :happydance:

Good Luck with the quitting smoking Icrepka x I've never smoked so dont know what its like x but well done for choosing to quit :thumpup:

I am definatly going to have to go back to the gym or I am going to gain 100lbs :rofl:

Good Luck with the quitting smoking Icrepka x I've never smoked so dont know what its like x but well done for choosing to quit :thumpup:

Good for you! I wish I could go back in time and tell my teenage self to not start. I have already tried to quit so many times. This time I am motivated so I'm sure I'll make it!!

You've got something to do it for though now icrepka x :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back