WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi nicky,

Im sooo jealous. 1 week off what bliss!

Buffycat - How are you feeling today?

Dinner tonight probably pasta carbonarra!

feeling better today.....though fat guy is back in today which is not good!

i guess some days are better than others at the moment......i've taken a break from charting this month, and now DH has been getting all jiggy this week, i just don't have the heart to tell him that he is 5/6 days late.....

saw my nephew on Sunday for the first time since my mc too.........i almost burst into tears....instead, i escaped to asda to buy some ice for our bbq....:cry:

Hey Buffy glad your feeling a bit better altho bad news on fat guy being back x
sorry to hear DH is 5-6 days to late but enjoy the jiggyness x

i will do Reedy!

finally, it has gone 12, i can get some lunch now!

Afternoon ladies...

How is everyone! It's hump day!

There is some good news on Doc in First Tri - btw!

Hi girls

Im not on holiday unfortunately - Im off sick (just been signed off for another 2wks) Im ok just a lot of things happening at work & things have been getting on top of me a lot lately, having the worst AF EVER doesnt exactly help matters when you are already feeling down does it?

Im going to see my consltant on Monday to go over Sophies post mortem results & it's her due date soon so I could really have done without an excrutiatingly heavy & painful period right now!

I dont wanna bore you with the details or make anyone feel awkward so dont worry bout me I'll be fine as soon as AF buggers off!! xx

Morning all, just popped on to catch up but my comp is sooooo slow today, did manage to read a couple of pages and

CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Nicky, :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon chick:hugs:

Buffy, I feel the same, it just seems so long ago that I got my :bfp: and I just want to get one again :cry: I am sure we will soon hun :hugs:

Hiya to everyone else and heres to :bfp: for all of us very soon have some :dust:

I am going to my sisters in a minute, we are having a girly lunch with lots of :wine: - one good thing about the :witch: no guilt about drinking!!

See you all later xxx

Hi girls

Im going to see my consltant on Monday to go over Sophies post mortem results & it's her due date soon so I could really have done without an excrutiatingly heavy & painful period right now!

I know this might be something you dont want to talk about & you dont have to but who's sophie? x

Hope your feeling better soon x :hug::hugs:

Hiya tracy
lovely to see a happy tracy!!

Nicky and buffycat - BIG BIG BIG BIG :hug: :hug:

Nat - Hello you!!

Reedy - sorry I thought everyone knew Sophie was my daughter - she died shortly after being born in April due to premature rupture of membranes xx

Afternoon kerry....

we're having fajitas tonight...

I'm having pesto pasta for lunch...

what is everyone else having for lunch? I should be doing school work but cba

Reedy - sorry I thought everyone knew Sophie was my daughter - she died shortly after being born in April due to premature rupture of membranes xx

I'm so sorry to hear that, I dont know what to say x just :hug:

Just ate a chicken tikka & salad roll it was so nice could eat it again but trying my hardest not to be a pig x
Whats everyone else had/got for lunch today? x

Hey guys.. Samba wanted me to drop by and say hi...thought i'd pop back and say hi and share my good news.. here is a little picture of twins after all the drama from wttc to bfp to now.. its been such a rollercoaster...!!!! And its not over yet...

IMG00005 00000.jpg

Stay strong and positive in wttc and ttc....have been thinking about you all!

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

Doc! Twins! OMG! YAY! :yipee: Thanks for the scan pic! How are you doing?

feeling better today.....though fat guy is back in today which is not good!

i guess some days are better than others at the moment......i've taken a break from charting this month, and now DH has been getting all jiggy this week, i just don't have the heart to tell him that he is 5/6 days late.....

saw my nephew on Sunday for the first time since my mc too.........i almost burst into tears....instead, i escaped to asda to buy some ice for our bbq....:cry:

:hugs::hugs:

wow so exciting x
Have you got your head round having TWINS yet??? Thats so exciting x
Are you going to find out the sex when the time comes?

So pleased for you Doc oh & to let you know I've know moved over to 'the dark side' we started TTC yesterday so excited x

Congrats again doc x :hug:

hey Chris.....am keeping myself to myself today....still feeling delicate.....

so listening to ipod....manic street preachers.....

like your new piccie too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back