WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Buffy, have a good evening. :wave: Man, I just had lunch and I'm looking to eat again. :dohh: I'll have to hit the vending machine in a little while.

I know how you feel about the eatting haha
Think I'm just a pig though. The boyfriend thought I was pregnant last month but had my AF.
I am going threw this phase where I am eating 3 course meals and then demolishing a bag of multeasers and a pack of chocolate biscuits and still being hungry! What is wrong with me haha
My period this month just gone was weird aswell. I came on monday 18th, normally go off friday (22nd) Didn't go off until saturday, had light spotting on sunday morning, then nothing, then spotting again sunday night/monday morning, then nothing. Stupid AF!

I ate my lunch early. Now I am eating baby carrots.

I know how you feel about the eatting haha
Think I'm just a pig though. The boyfriend thought I was pregnant last month but had my AF.
I am going threw this phase where I am eating 3 course meals and then demolishing a bag of multeasers and a pack of chocolate biscuits and still being hungry! What is wrong with me haha
My period this month just gone was weird aswell. I came on monday 18th, normally go off friday (22nd) Didn't go off until saturday, had light spotting on sunday morning, then nothing, then spotting again sunday night/monday morning, then nothing. Stupid AF!

Think I'm just a pig too. Oh well - food's too good to give up!

Oh sort of like the diet Alli - gives you um....oily discharge if you eat too much fat. :rofl:

Ewwww...I just get really bad gut cramps. I don't get Alli brand greasy diarrea :rofl:

Reedy....once you get started on the obsession.....you can never escape.....are you really sure!?!?!?:wacko:

Was just wondering really. Dont want to get obsessed yet I'' give it a good few months of TTC before I think about that x

Thanks for the info anyway x x x

Reedy I thought the same way, but the first month there I was buying OPK's. :rofl: Then again, I'm a very OCD type person anyway.

Reedy I thought the same way, but the first month there I was buying OPK's. :rofl: Then again, I'm a very OCD type person anyway.

Me too. I love to plan and organize. I said that I was just "going to see what happened" but you can't help but get sucked in when you hear a piece of good advise :rofl: I'm a sucker. I can't wait to get my Kokopelli bracelet. :rofl:

Me too. I love to plan and organize. I said that I was just "going to see what happened" but you can't help but get sucked in when you hear a piece of good advise :rofl: I'm a sucker. I can't wait to get my Kokopelli bracelet. :rofl:

They have bracelets? I want one! :rofl:

I know I'll probably be joining fertility friend by the end of the month :rofl:

I'm going to TRY not to get obsessive this cycle. hahaha yeah right. That's like saying I'm going to TRY to diet. :rofl:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/jewelry.html

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/jewelry.html

Ooooohh I'm going to have to buy one straight away! Thanks!

Alrighty, almost 4:30 :yipee: Don't worry, I'll be logging on tonight when I get home most likely. Like I said, I'm very OCD. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back