WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Snap I'm tired. I want to go to bed now. Stupid sick DH. It's his fault!!

LeaArr - he passed on the lurgy to you?

Chris.....blimey, just looked at train fares in US from NY to White Plains.....so cheap!!!!

My computer is RUBBISH!!! Piece of crap thing!!! I would have drop kicked it out of the window but that would have hurt my foot! :rofl:

i regularly have moments like that....my work pc is a laptop though, so would be easy......

however, i can't open the bloody window!

Having problems with your computer Kerry lol x
Just throw it instead x

There isn't a work day that goes by that I don't think the same thing. However, it's usually about the printer.

a printer....hhmmmm, that would be an interesting one to chuck out of the window!

Unfortantley our office is on the ground floor so wouldnt be as satisfying as dropping it (with some force behind it) out of a 10th or 11th floor!! :rofl:

I'm only on the 6th, but that's the top floor in my building.

1st floor for me....with a nice lawn outside where the rabbits play.....

hey LeaArr, what work are you in ?

I'm in the basement of our building! Talk about dreary!!

yay! Desperate Housewives starts again next Wednesday, and Ugly Betty too!!!

no more naf TV!

Buffy - I work in the exciting business of insurance. Not all of us get to be that lucky hey? :rofl:

Kerry - Sure, I'll be here til 4pm (GMT-7)

Heroes starts soon too! :happydance: Of course I have to wait until 2009 for The Tudors to start again. :cry:

The Tudors....don't think we get that in the UK, though i could be wrong. I have to say though, i am seriously miffed that Rescue Me is not going to be broadcast in the UK anymore! :hissy:

insurance....ah, i used to work in Life Assurance.....i then escaped into IT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->