WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

lol Reedy i have got butterflies in my tummy! I always think the worst like maybe i gave her the wrong details etc .. I am seriously such a worrier its silly..

OK and breath.......... gonna make a coffee then check again :rofl:

Tracy - HAPPY 3rd Trimester!!

Baby love - CONGRATS on being RICH!!!

reedy - :wave:

Its very quiet in here today :(

I have a joke for you lovely ladies, i saw it on FB and it made me proper belly laugh

Japanese girl was making love and accidentally passed wind. she quickly explained, "Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss"

xx

Leah can I be nosy - did you get back what you paid for it?

Yeah i did hun, but i had literally everything... i had the XL seat, Car seat, In car base, mozzy nets, wind breaker etc.. and i actually made money on it :)

Its paying for my Mutsy which OH is picking up tomorrow :) My teddy is all poised ready for the test drive :lol:

:rofl: @ your joke Leah.... and having teddy ready for test drive!!! CONGRATS on making extra money on top!! :yipee:

We got everything too, I was just wondering for when we come to sell - mind you that won't be for a couple of years :rofl: I tried to get my cats to try mine out but they weren't having it :rofl:

:rofl: i wonder if my pup will go on it!!! she loves being dressed so maybe!?! she even has her own babygrow.. We got a load off the carboot sale and she took a liking to this one and wouldnt let us take it off her for ages lol

Photo0098.jpg

She wouldn't come out of her bed and was sulking as i wanted to get it off her :rofl: She had a fluffy bear suit/babygrow on the other night that used to be Ethans and she bit my other dog when she went to have a look, she is very possessive with her clothes lol

Nah she is just a tart lol.. i think its her nature though as most staffy owners i know say that there dog loves being dressed too?!

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/SimplyMe76/pet_stroller_pink.jpg

Leah you'll be needing one of these next!! :rofl:

we're thinking of importing these!! Leah I'll let you know if we go ahead and place orders!!

Morning Ladies.

If I had a little doggy, I would so want that carriage. :rofl: it's awesome.

:rofl:

you guyes are guaranteed to cheer me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->