WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

dunno Ive been feeling VERY neglected today.... even the L/TTC boards are dead!! :cry: Unfortantley its not going to get any better Im off in 30! But will be back as DF is away tonight!

im back having emptied dish washer, and washing machine and re-loaded them and then washed all benches and flor and made sure i have everything packed

aww bless u samba, i hate when my oh is away :(

TBH I quite like the peace and quiet!! :rofl: Gives me chance to catch up on all the lovely BNB ladies!

What time are you going off to MIL's

off to m.i.l's about 6 i thinks, staying there til saturday.. will b taking my laptop tho,, i need to chat to ppl who actually like me/ give a damn

so im here but cos theyve lost there pass key to there wifi im having to use f/i/l's pc and the screen is like 21 inch im gonna go blind!!!

Hey Nicky!!!

Where have you been??? Get that MSN on!!! :rofl:

Just tired of work. wanna go home. Don't know when I'm moving. I think it's tomorrow, but I don't freakin' know. I'm just frustrated, and tired. I want candy, and a smoke. and now i'm rambling. I think I'm done now.

Hope you get it sorted soon hun! Although I dont mind if you stay longer at your old desk!

Morning girls,

Tracy :shock: 3rd tri .... Love your blinkie though ,, hefalumps are my fave animal

Happy 27 weeks Tracy & congrats on moving to 3rd tri x

Hiya Leah & Kerry x Hope your both ok x x x

Hiya Reedy :)

Arrggghhh girls i am so stressed, the woman who won my Quinny is paying the money into my bank today and me being me is sat here refreshing my online banking waiting to see if its gone in... she only rang 10 minutes ago!

I would be the same Leah but give it another 10 minutes lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->