WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
I guess we were supposed to start a new thread. Here it is. Welcome to 2009 BAW girlies!! :happydance:

2009, gosh. it feels like yesterday it was the millennium!

wow, that makes me sound old. :rofl:

Hey girls, well done creating a new thread Lea. I have pm'd admin to request it be made sticky like the old one (I assume we need them to do that?!).

So good day everyone? Mine's been pretty lazy, can't believe my 2 weeks are up and it's nearly time for work again. Really not looking forward to going back, the first week is always tough, especially as it's a full week too (ie. going back on a Monday).

Still, I managed to stuff myself tonight with some M&S oriental wraps and things and garlic and cheese bites, followed by a raspberry meringue desert. Feel funny now....;)

Ohh, is not nearly work time already is it? jeeeze. thats flown by.

Well done for starting the new year thread Lea x

I know what you mean Poshie I'm back work on monday too :dohh: & yes a full week ahead x and no more BAW for me during the day :cry: I'll be doing all my catching up during my lunch break & when i get home at night x
DH & I had a lazy day yesterday x but today DH & my dad are putting up the skirting & the coving in our spare room today while I go shopping :blush::rofl:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Hi ladies :hi:

Lea, well done with the new thread! :thumbup:

I've been having quite the productive weekend! DH and I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button at the theater. AWESOME movie! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Then we stopped at the mall and I bought Mario Karts!! :yipee: :yipee: After always bumping in walls and falling off the track, :dohh: I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. :muaha:

I also bought American Idol and I'm quite lousy at it. :rofl: I was actually stopped by the judges mid song because I was so bad. :blush: :rofl: This I will never get the hang of. :rofl: Both DH and SIL do VERY VERY well in American Idol, as they are/were singers/musicians.

DH bought Zelda and a couple of Star Wars games.

I did some cleaning, emphasis on the word SOME. :rofl: Now, I'm just getting ready to :laundry: What fun!

Oh, and right as DH, FIL and I were getting ready to leave our house, there was a rabid skunk right outside circling our house for 20 minutes. So strange to see a skunk in the middle of the day as they are nocturnal animals. Anyway, at one point, we just decided to make a break for it and ran to the car. :rofl: :rofl:

Excellent Chris.

I think we need a BAW Mario Karts Challenge soon!!

That sounds like an excellent idea Nat! :thumbup:

I'm up for a BAW Mario Kart challenge :happydance:

That would be fun. All I need to do is get a Wii and mario kart! :rofl:

That would be fun. All I need to do is get a Wii and mario kart! :rofl:

Thats a good excuse to tell Nick as to why you need a wii & Mario Kart x
Its all part of social communication :rofl:

Hello ladies and a happy new year :)
I am kinda back with you! just easing back in after a break, i tried to come back a few weeks back but things have been so crazy i didnt have much time.
Hope you are all ok...missed all my BAW girls :hugs:

Been doing ok I supose. Can't really complain I suppose :) How was your Christmas/new year?

The holiday's have been great thanks hun..busy though.
Glad you are all ok...hope you had a good xmas/new years too xx

hi all ....:wave:

thought i would pop in before heading off for a sleep.....! have you all had a good break?

....Chris....the rabid skunk sounds scarey to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"