WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah, very good symptom. I still do it now! I try to save them when DH is off running because he doesn't know what to do when there isn't anything really 'wrong'

Reedy - you'll have to spend time catching up in evenings, I am going to but I always get lost on the pages?! Baby brain.

Tracey, I was going to have a pregno ticker but thought it was too big so didn't and go my other one instead!

Although I got one and half days off I'm still working... and browsing on the internet as well.

We've also chosen our nursery theme too!!!

:hi: Chris

Blimey! Hiya everyone!!!

Leah - All good signs!! :yipee:

Nat - :yipee: for no school :yipee: What is the theme for the nursery????

Reedy - Good to have you back!!

Just looking at holidays (AGAIN!!!) trip to turkey as its cheap and the weather normally OK in march. We went last year in march and managed to get a tan. Dan STILL hasnt rang to let me know about his job so getting a bit nervous... hopefully he's been delayed because of the snow. Cant remember which flight he's on!! :dohh:

:hi: Nicky, How are you?

Kerry - Hodge Podge from Mama's and Papa's. Very neutral, having coffee coloured walls too https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/range/hodge-podge/2974/

What job has Dan gone for? Or have I lost the plot??

Nat - Dan hears whether he has been made redundant or not.
Love the theme!!!

Hi girls happy new year, we have a fancy new thread :happydance:

No snow daisy??? Shall I send you some in the post??

Ill b coming up ur way this week or next, it would be quite beautiful if there was snow wouldnt it. X

Oh sorry Kerry I didn't know... fingers crossed.

:hi: Daisy.... we got snow in Hampshire...

:yipee: for snow Kery!

We had freezing drizzle this morning and I had to ice skate to my car. :dohh:

I'm doing okay today.....pretty crampy though and seriously wishing I could just lay down, but other than that (and the fact that it's Monday) I'm just swell! :happydance:

Kerry, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your OH.

Daisy, I thought it was on it's wait to you, when I saw the weather map today... or I might be really thick!!

we had lots of snow! i love snow, i would go and do a snow angel outside, but i think my work colleagues would think i had really lost the plot!

cold weather is good for us as we seem to have lots more :sex::sex::sex: !!!

Daisy - If you not too busy and its the weekend, fancy meeting up??

Well spoken to dan and theyre now not hearing about their jobs until tomorrow :hissy: :gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->