WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Buffy! :hi: I just woke up from a nap not too long ago. Annie Girl joined me. :rofl: It was a 2 hour nap! :dohh: :shock: The :witch: is kicking my ASS today! :grr: :grr: But now I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I woke up an hour ago (at 4:30) :dohh: Oh well, that just gives me plenty of Mario Kart time :winkwink:

I didn't have a break but my holidays were very good. :happydance:

Hi Ladies...

Have a lovely BAW day, I will catch up in the evening! xx

Morning girlies, how is everyone today I am fed up to be back at work!!

Morning girls :)

Blurggghhh. Back at work......not fair. Lady of leisure is far more suiting to me! Well I won't be on here as much as I'd have liked, due to the issue of catching up with work I'm afraid.

PS. I've been waiting AGES to meet you on Mario Kart, I even got my special number but no-one got back to me! :cry:

Hiya girlies!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays!! 2009 is going to be a wonderful year for us all!!

Yes we defo need to get the BAW mario kart challenge sorted. Need to do it when we are all on together as you need to register the numbers together.

Leah - Lovely to see you back around here!! :yipee: How is you sister coping?

Tracy - I LOVE you 1st trimester blinkie!!

Insomnimama - Welcome to BAW!!

Hey Samba, she is doing ok thanks hun....i think she has come to terms with what has happened. I am totally amazed how strong she is and so proud of her.
It's great to be back with you all :) How have you been?

Girls can someone have a look at this and tell me what you think please! I am still as confused as ever lmao.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/86507-im-back-confused-ever.html

:hugs:

Leah - :test: :test: :test: :test: I have spares if you need one!!! All is looking promising for you!!! Glad that you sister is OK.

All is well here, lots of shagging going on in samba cottage!! :yipee: But this cycle we are going to keep at it AFTER OV as we have always stopped after OV. Maybe thats were we have been going wrong. We'll see soon though!

I think it's to soon to test yet, but will be testing from tomorrow onwards. I have a feeling i am just having a bad month and that the :witch: is gonna be pure evil! I'll keep you all updated.
Hope this is your month Samba :hugs:

You never know leah! It just might be your turn and I REALLY hope that it is!!!

:dust:

Awww Samba thanks hun, if this is it then i will be chuffed... Is thrush a symptom as i seem to have it today :(

Hmmmm not sure.... BUT sod it..... IT IS NOW!!! :rofl:

FFS I dunno what is and what isnt a symptoms anymore! :rofl: I dont really symptom spot anymore. Although its fun!!

Hello... I'm back!

The boilers are not working in school, so they shut the school for today and tomorrow!!!

lol i have not been symptom spotting till this month when TBH i cant avoid it! i have googled it and yep it is a symptom apparently! GOD i hate being a woman sometimes......

OMG girls whats happening to me? i seriously need a slap round the face with a wet fish! I just sat here talking to OH on the phone and i just started welling up and then started crying, yet 5 mins later i am fine! My hormones have gone crazy i tell you!

Hi Leah - sound like good symptoms to me girl!!!!

Nat you lucky thing - reprieve from back to work blues!!!

Hi Kerry - I like my blinkie too but I have had to delete my lovely pregnology ticker cos they are too big :cry:

Afternoon my lovelies missing you all lots & its only the first day without internet @ work :hissy:

Leah - Good to have you back & crying for no reason defo a sign x fingers crossed for you huni x

Poshie - the number thing for mario was my fault sooo sorry sweety my memory is like a sieve I forget things so easily :dohh: God help me when I'm pregnant :rofl:

Samba - Glad your still carrying on the rumpy pumpy even after OV & hope this is your month hun x

Natalie - Lucky you being able to come home & have 2moro off too x I have the radiator on next to my desk & I'm still bloody cold x

It snowed here last night quite a lot too its starting to go now though x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back