WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Reedy - miss you!!!

Chris - I always end up with a trim too!! mind you last time I went I had four inches off and I have been hating it ever since:hissy: It has grown a bit now but it is still too short!!

I did that once about 10 years ago - it was way way short and I cried for about a month. :rofl:

Hi guys :)

Chris I reckon you should just go for the original one that you liked - its not too short at all & it just looks like a shorter version of what you already have so it will grow back very similar after a little while if you aren't keen on it shorter

my motto is "Its only hair after all" & I like to go for more radical changes when I go to the salon :) x

Well, I'll post a picture of it when I get back from the salon tomorrow! :D

Thank you ladies for all your input! :D

has anyone head from Doc since she posted about losing her symptoms? im worried about her x

No, I haven't heard from her at all! I really hope she's okay too.

Nicky - I was thinking about Doc too!! I hope shes ok.

Kerry - yep love my friday afternoons off x just chilling catching up with you guys x
The salad was home made all fresh from tesco today x

Chris - yeah we call them fringes (who comes up with these names)
I had one when i was a kid, I remember being in music class once & a bit of my fringe at the side kept sticking out & it wouldnt go down so I cut it off :blush: I ended up with a bold patch at the side :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracy - Miss You too huni x

I will post pics when we have decided where we're going to stay x

I hope Doc is okay too, she hasn't posted for ages!

What are everyones weekend plans?

I am off out for a Thai meal with OH tomorrow evening and rest of time we are decorating (well stripping and preparing) dining room, we are going to have some french windows put in and OH is going to build a decking so we have somewhere nice to sit out :happydance:

Hey girls. Sorry, had to pop out for a bit.

Hello Reedy, good to hear from ya! Lunch sounds yummy :D

I wonder why a fringe is called bangs in US. Where does the word bangs come from I wonder?

Good luck with the home improvements Tracy, I'm sure the effort will be worth the result.

Chris I have naturally wavy hair (rather than full on curly). I keep thinking about doing something a bit different with mine but never quite end up with more than a trim. I have a layer in it now though which helps. Having said that it needs a cut as the layer is disappearing!

I'm off home now I'm pleased to say. Finish 30 mins earlier on a Friday. Have a great weekend all, although I will pop on here so I'll hopefully see you around :D

AHAHAHHA!! Sam just came up to me and told me that Nick slept in this morning. He has a carpool going with some friends from work, so he sleeps later than me. Sam saw that Nick was still sleeping, and thought that he may have the day off, so she didn't think anything of it. Then the doorbell rang and his friend was standing at the door. Nick came running down the stairs screaming "SORRY! 5 mins!" :rofl: I texted him and called him a bad puppy :rofl:

AHAHAHHA!! Sam just came up to me and told me that Nick slept in this morning. He has a carpool going with some friends from work, so he sleeps later than me. Sam saw that Nick was still sleeping, and thought that he may have the day off, so she didn't think anything of it. Then the doorbell rang and his friend was standing at the door. Nick came running down the stairs screaming "SORRY! 5 mins!" :rofl: I texted him and called him a bad puppy :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: you will have ammo to bug him with tonight now :rofl:

Poshie - LUCKY you finishing early!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Tracy - All sounds good!! You'll have to show us the before and after pics!!

Tonight I am just relaxing.... having a drink or 2 and if Dan is lucky abit of rumpy pumpy! Tomorrow we have friends coming round for a wii night and food maybe chinese or indian. Sunday hopefully nursing a hangover!! :rofl:

Poshie - LUCKY you finishing early!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Tracy - All sounds good!! You'll have to show us the before and after pics!!

Tonight I am just relaxing.... having a drink or 2 and if Dan is lucky abit of rumpy pumpy! Tomorrow we have friends coming round for a wii night and food maybe chinese or indian. Sunday hopefully nursing a hangover!! :rofl:

Hangover ***dreams...*** I can't remember what one of those is:rofl:

Hiya Lea!!

Silly Nick!! Serves him right for having extra time in bed!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member