WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy another 500 posts & it will change to bnb addict x :happydance:

Lea - :rofl: @ DH laying in, oops

Poshie - have a lovely weekend huni x

Dh & I are chilling out tonight with a dvd on our new tv :happydance: \9\dh's xmas present) x then 2moro we're off to my sisters for dinner , BIL is doing a big Curry & I'm making KeyLime Pie, Never made it before x I bought a new recipe book its fab its got 1000 recipes in it & cost me £9 :happydance:
so I'll be doing lots of baking from now on x

Right ladies I am off to do my filing before I leave catch you all later xx

Great I am gonna have to get posting loads now LOL - I love Key Lime Pie!!!

I've never had it before I hope its nice x

Tracy another 500 posts & it will change to bnb addict x :happydance:

Lea - :rofl: @ DH laying in, oops

Poshie - have a lovely weekend huni x

Dh & I are chilling out tonight with a dvd on our new tv :happydance: \9\dh's xmas present) x then 2moro we're off to my sisters for dinner , BIL is doing a big Curry & I'm making KeyLime Pie, Never made it before x I bought a new recipe book its fab its got 1000 recipes in it & cost me £9 :happydance:
so I'll be doing lots of baking from now on x

GL with the pie. Sounds yummers.

Bye tracy!!!

Reedy - Its basically lemon tart but with lime I think. Im really into baking ATM!!

Hey!! I just found out that international (outside Canada and US) texting is only 10 cents per text!! what a bargain!! :rofl:

I think it's funny that in Canada, texting to the US isn't international, but to text from the US to Canada is considered international. What does that say? :rofl:

I think it's funny that in Canada, texting to the US isn't international, but to text from the US to Canada is considered international. What does that say? :rofl:

Thieving gypsies!!!

agreed. I'm sure Chris agrees more when she gets the rare random text spam from me :rofl:

Very strange lea :rofl:

Kerry - hope it turns out ok x I'll take a pic but my card reader is knackered so DH has ordered me a new one but it wont be here till next week x I'll post the pic when I can x so you can give me your professional opinion x :rofl:

reedy - Thanks!!! I cant wait until we can find out whether we are booking ours or not.

Lea - SPAMMER!!

No plans for this weekend (other than my hair and nail appt) as we're going to be snowed in. :grr: Not such a bad thing though. :winkwink: I've got plenty of :wine: and plenty of DH to keep me occupied! :winkwink: And of course, there's Wii! :rofl:

key-lime pie? never tried it but id really like to :) sounds yummy

is it a US thing? or can you get it over here? x

I know I'm so pissed that texting to Canada is an additional .20! :grr: But hey, DH hasn't said anything yet, so I guess as long as I keep the texting to a minimum, it's okay. :D At least, that's how I'm viewing it. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back