WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky - No you can get it here

Chris - Here we can buy packages with x amount free calls and texts, dont you get that over there?

I don't know if you can get key lime pie in the UK.....it is yummy though! :D

Nicky - No you can get it here

Chris - Here we can buy packages with x amount free calls and texts, dont you get that over there?

I have a plan through sprint that allows unlimited texting BUT it's only unlimited in the US - and there's no package for international! :cry:

I think it's funny that in Canada, texting to the US isn't international, but to text from the US to Canada is considered international. What does that say? :rofl:

I know I'm so pissed that texting to Canada is an additional .20! :grr: But hey, DH hasn't said anything yet, so I guess as long as I keep the texting to a minimum, it's okay. :D At least, that's how I'm viewing it. :rofl:

Well, when you think about it, it's $1 for 5 texts. I'm sure you have only sent me 3 in the past month. I don't think he can get mad about that :rofl:

No plans for this weekend (other than my hair and nail appt) as we're going to be snowed in. :grr: Not such a bad thing though. :winkwink: I've got plenty of :wine: and plenty of DH to keep me occupied! :winkwink: And of course, there's Wii! :rofl:

Hey, that's my plan for the weekend too! :rofl: Although it's Xbox 360, not wii.

oh, and Nick and I need to go to the dump to get rid of the old dryer :grr:

SPAM!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

No plans for this weekend (other than my hair and nail appt) as we're going to be snowed in. :grr: Not such a bad thing though. :winkwink: I've got plenty of :wine: and plenty of DH to keep me occupied! :winkwink: And of course, there's Wii! :rofl:

Hey, that's my plan for the weekend too! :rofl: Although it's Xbox 360, not wii.

:yipee: What games do you have for the Xbox?

I think it's funny that in Canada, texting to the US isn't international, but to text from the US to Canada is considered international. What does that say? :rofl:

I know I'm so pissed that texting to Canada is an additional .20! :grr: But hey, DH hasn't said anything yet, so I guess as long as I keep the texting to a minimum, it's okay. :D At least, that's how I'm viewing it. :rofl:

Well, when you think about it, it's $1 for 5 texts. I'm sure you have only sent me 3 in the past month. I don't think he can get mad about that :rofl:

Very true!! So, I can kick it up a notch or 2 this month. :rofl: I'll just keep texting you until DH yells at me! :rofl: :rofl:

:yipee: What games do you have for the Xbox?

Right now Nick is playing The Last Remnant and I am playing Infinite Undiscovery. RPG games that take months to play :rofl:

Very true!! So, I can kick it up a notch or 2 this month. :rofl: I'll just keep texting you until DH yells at me! :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like a plan to me. :rofl:

hey all...still stuck at work with a nast big issue to deal with....:hissy:

and to make matters worse, the internet connection has been awful for all of yesterday and today.....ggrrr.......

Hi buffy!

Hope your well, Ive gotta go now!! xxxxxxx

BYEEEEE everyone!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

Loved the text spam Lea :thumbup: :rofl:
My phone gave a lovely little jingle and my co-worker said, "What's that?" I said, "Canada calling!" :rofl: :rofl:

:hi: Buffy!!

Kerry - have a good weekend.

Loved the text spam Lea :thumbup: :rofl:
My phone gave a lovely little jingle and my co-worker said, "What's that?" I said, "Canada calling!" :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Bye Kerry, :wave: have a lovely weekend! :hugs:

I was listening to a song on the radio, and this cracked me up cause I can see Nick saying this:

"Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Ain’t it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night