WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyyy Buffy!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you had a good one. Not spoken to you in ages!! How are you feeling??

Daisy - If you not too busy and its the weekend, fancy meeting up??

Well spoken to dan and theyre now not hearing about their jobs until tomorrow :hissy: :gun:

I did think of that babe, and would love to, but ill be all panda like and have dh is tow, next time im up that end defo meet up and i should b there for happier circumstances.

Thats crap u dont hear till tomorrow these are people lives :hissy:

Sounds like a plan stan!!! Hope everything goes well for you. :hug:

I know I was fuming at Dan's work!! FFS theyve postponed because there were flight delays of 2 hours. Does the runway effect the personnel dept too??? NOBS!

I'll come punch them Kerry, I've gotten more violent during this pregnancy!!!

hi Kerry! :wave: i'm sorry to hear about Dan's work......there are people at my place complaining about low pay rises, and i just think i'm lucky to have a job to be honest....

i'm ok though.......New Year was tougher than i had expected......although i was glad to see the back of 2008 (for obvious reasons), it was difficult to let go of the hopes and dreams that went with it....

just waiting to hear from the docs now as she referred us.....

how's you ? what did you get up to at New Year?

Hiya Buffy :hi:

Kerry, I can't believe you won't hear until tomorrow about Dan's job! :grr:

Nat - Yes you can punch them!! :rofl: Just not hard enough to hurt yourself!

Buffycat - I can understand the mixed feelings at new year. :hug: Fingers crossed that you get your appointment very soon. I had a very boozy NYE at my friends house, really enjoyed it!! Did you go out or stay in??

Ola!

I am OFFICIALLY starting my diet today. I went through my fridge and pantry last night and tossed all of my food that wasn't "green light" as per Rick Gallop's "GI Diet" That was an adventure :rofl: All of the leftover Christmas candy went with Nick to work. No more temptations :rofl: As well, I am off to the gym tonight. Bet they won't even recognise me it's been so long :rofl:

Hi Lea :hi:

Good for you for starting your diet! :thumbup: Loads of luck with it! :hugs: How was your weekend?

too short. I wish I had taken Friday off :rofl: Oh well. I read that you saw Benjamin Button over the weekend. I am GREEN with envy. I so want to see that movie!! How was the rest of your weekend?

Yeah well done i started my diet to today :dance:

hiya Lea!!!

Well done on starting your diet and going to the gym!!

The new year seems to be a peak for diet stuff :rofl: Good Luck Daisy!

Just watch..... Its still going to the gym!! :rofl:

Im going to go on the Wii fat tonight!

Wii fat....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice one!

i'm at fat world tonight (aka slimming world)....only put on 3 pounds last eek....i thought that was pretty good all things considered! 28 pounds to go though now.....pma...i can do it...

seriously though.....good luck to everyone who is on a diet etc......

:rofl: ny is the best time fo diets, im looking forward to feeling good again.

Buffycat - Thats really good you only put 3lbs on!!! Well done you!!! By the summer you'll be lovely and slim with a gorgeous bump!

oh, and have a read of this.....this was a headline on the Daily Mail newspaper today.....

Cheryl Cole has revealed that she does struggle with her weight and isn't happy with her legs.

The Girls Aloud star told Vogue that there are days when she feels fat and she once burst into tears when she couldn't fit into a pair of jeans.

'I remember being in Selfridges and taking these size 28s into the changing room and not being able to get them on, and then getting on the scales and crying because I was nine and a half stone. Nine and a half stone when I'm only 5ft 3in.

Christ im 5'2 and i think i look good at 9 stone :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back