WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in fact....lets make it a quadruple celebration...Nicky, Chris, Kerry and Poshie on the same day!

still keeping this seat warm for someone........

Tracy - lol I wont bug you about it again until bubs is here promise :blush: x

Buffy - No havent started one yet x I'm going to wait until we've had the scan so i know all is well x
so pleased all went well at the scan :happydance:

Kerry thats fab news about the SA x x x

Chris - fab news about the appt x x x

heya girls 6 pages to catch up on so here goes

Hi Nicky, hope your break has refreshed you, all the best for this cycle sweetie

Nat, hope you looking forward to LO being here, dont over-do it with the nesting sweetie xxx

Tracy, i hope work eases off soon for u, too much stress is bad xxx

buffy, so glad you saw the heartbeat, i konw i'll end up crying when i get my scans lol xxxx big hugs, it must have been a relief to see it thumping away!!

chris, nice to see you around again, so sorry petes been poorly, and that u seem to be getting it too, hope not darling, good news about ur apt for thursday, good luck

kerry, good to see you about, glad ur oh could get an apt for thursday, fingers crossed that ur refereal comes quick and u get a:bfp: soon

Poshie, work sucks dont it, hope ur load eases soon darlin

Reedy, i understand where ur coming from no pg journal til scan, big hugs sweetie, cant w8 to read it when it arrives :D

i think thats everyone, but if anyone has leaArr on msn/text please send her mojo hugs,

ive been at work today, it was horrible, it felt so so hot to me, everyone said the temp was ok but i felt like i was in a sauna, had to leave work for 20 mins and go for a walk half 2 ish cos i felt so ghastly, and my M/S lasts me til about 4pm then im hungry!! and by 7 i'll be sleepy!!!

hope everyone is doing okay, i'll check in agian tomoro evenning

Yeah it's been a bit quiet re LeaArr........ I seem to recall Samba saying she was having a wee break?

PS. Hello Reedus :) How are you doing hun? I can't wait for your pg journal, I'm sure it won't be long now eh ;)

Nicky - Lea is having a wee break. She is doing well. But I think Chris will know more!

Buffy - I third your motion!!!

Missy - hiya treacle!!! :wave:

Got my bloods back. Progesterone is 21 so thats a good indication that I have OV'd!!! :yipee: Just need to get the egg and sperm to meet!!! :rofl:

Its about time we moved this thread out of here and on to preggers board!!!

hey kerry darling , how u doing babes??
im not too bad :)

Chris - Whats wrong sweetie Want meet in TTC chat room?

Morning Ladies x
Sorry yesterdays was a quick response I was just leaving work x

Chris - re *above post* hope your ok sweety :hug::hugs::hug: x x x

Kerry - Glad your results came back good & you OV'd :happydance: hope all goes well with Dan's appt x

Poshie - havent seen you around for a while huni hope your ok x

Hiya everyone else x x x x

Really fancy a banana milkshake but have no banana crusha or nesquik & no milk :hissy: Looks like water will have to do :sick:

I have a big bag of frazzles to get through today yummy x x x

Morning ladies

Chris I hope you are ok hun? :hugs:

Reedy give me half that bag of Frazzles RIGHT NOW I need them!!!! :rofl:

Morning ladies! :hi:

Chris - Hope you are okay :hugs:

Reedy - I'm not even pregnant and I want frazzles!!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

OMG I need to stop going to McDonald's.. I am ADDICTED to the monopoly game!!
I'm going to be like 30 stone by the time it's over :rofl:
xx

Morning Tracy!

I have Vine Street!! Apparently it's like the last of each colour that are the 'rare' ones.. so I need the other two orange ones now!! :wohoo:

More chicken selects for me!! :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79