WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the McChicken Sandwiches but they never seem to have the stickers on - what a swizz!!

I know!
The large milkshakes have 3 stickers on! :wohoo:
Granted one is for HMV, but still!
xx

I love the vanilla milkshakes!! OOh now I want one!!

Any luck on the job front yet Ella?

I had a Maccy d's cheeseburger at the weekend & I dont know if its bcus my taste buds have become more sensitive but I could really taste salt when i was eating it & i dont mean a bit either :sick: put me off x
Really love their strawberry Milkshakes but I read that I cant have them :hissy:

Hey Reedy :hugs:

I love the strawberry milkshakes too - yum!
I actually remember reading a thread a while ago where people were saying that mcdonalds milkshakes are fine, just not like loads?

Tracy - Not heard anything back from the two jobs I applied for, might give them a ring today.. OH rang me earlier saying the woman from the agency he works through said they needed some admin staff so I rang up and they asked me what admin experience I have and I said none (I know people say you shoul just say yes BUT I didn't want to have to think on my toes to make up somewhere I'd worked for and didn't want to have to dodge any questions about references!).. And they weren't interested. :(
xx

Hi Leah how are you?

Reedy I am sure milkshakes are fine? (well they had better be cos I have had at least five since getting my :bfp:!!)

Ella it is pants applying for jobs and very much catch 22 - I mean how are you supposed to get any experience if no-one will give you a chance?!!

Hey Leah :hugs: all good thanks, how're you?

Tracy - Yeah, that's what I said to the guy on the phone.. I was like 'right.. so I can't get any experience because nobody will give me a job and I can't get a job because I don't have any experience?' :hissy:
xx

Hiya Tracy i am all good thanks, moved over to 2nd Tri this morning...Its going so fast this time.... How are you?

Reedy i heard McD's milkshakes are ok, just not loads and loads :)

I want one now lol

God.. 2nd Tri?!

Feels like yesterday I was congratulating you on your BFP!
xx

Oh cool Leah, glad you are in the same tri as me for a while!! gosh it is going fast for you!!

Ella have you considered doing some volunteering maybe to get some experience?

Yeah.. OH's mum works at a primary school and she said that one of her colleagues would be happy to have me as a classroom assistant.. so if I don't get any of the 3 jobs I'm waiting to hear back from then I'm gonna start volunteering there.. to stop me from going insane more than anything else! :(
xx

I might have to go get a milkshake on my way home tonight now :happydance:

Ella - its so bloody hard trying to get a job, I was out of a job for 6 months when I was 18 & it was horrible everywhere i went wanted experience & i didnt have it x
With the job I'm in now I was just lucky x I know the owners & they needed a receptionist bcus theirs was retiring, the job came at the right time & I'm sure the same will happen for you Ella x
Is there a BUPA hospital near you??? Or is there one you can get to?? They hire Ward hostess' (That was my first job & I loved it) and HouseKeepers x You could always try there x I worked at the one near Oadby & they were always looking for more staff x worth a try x

Leah - The time has gone so quick for you wish i could say the same for me x Its going sooooo slow

Thanks Reedy, I'll definitely look into that :)

I've just found out that a girl who I went to school with is pregnant.. She was a year above me but only like 7 months older.. So jealous.. Excited for her but jealous lol
xx

That would be great Ella, I used to help out in Jenna's class when she was little and I loved it!

Tracy, I swear the Team Flumpy Bumps sign has more and more names on it everytime I see it? :shock:
xx

Mmmmmm Maccies..... *is dribbling* I havent had on in ages!!!

Ella - I really hope that something turns up soon for you! I know its not the greatest work... but what about maccies??? The training is amazing! :hug: Its hard when friends get preggers..... horrid mixture of emotions!! xxxx

Leah - COngrats on 2nd trimester love!!!

Tracy - only a few more weeks until your in 3rd tri!! YIKES....!!

Reedy - Wont be long before your in 2nd tri!!

I'd just be happy getting to 1st!!! :rofl:

We haven't had any new members for ages, there are just 8 of us!

Man, my LO is going bonkers kicking this morning!! I just had to run to the loo cos he must have kicked my bladder LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"