WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reedy - Wont be long before your in 2nd tri!!

I'd just be happy getting to 1st!!! :rofl:

I'm saving you my seat kerry x x x x I'm going to write your name on it in Gold so no one else can have it xx

Hey Kerry! How're you? :hugs:

I've applied for McDonald's and not heard anything? :(
xx

Tracy - :rofl: @ :ignore: I shall keep my lips sealed!

Reedy - Gold Letters!! :shock: LOVE YOU!!! xxxx

Ella - Im all good thanks xxx How f-ing rude of maccies not to call you!!!

Haha, I'm used to it Kerry.. I've easily applied for 3-4 jobs a day since September and I've heard back from about 7 of those. That's like one a month lmao :(
xx

Ella - It really does my head in that these people cant be arsed to make a simple phone call!! :grr: Its plain RUDE!!!..... I dont like rudeness...

C'est la vie I suppose.. How's the POAS addiction anyway Kerry? :rofl:
xx

Afternoon Nat :hi:

How're you today?
xx

Reedy - Gold Letters!! :shock: LOVE YOU!!! xxxx

Only the best for my Kerry Berry x Love you x x x

Just had toasted bagel with philly x yum x You gotta love the philly x
Whats everyone has having??

Hiya Nat how are you?? x x x

:hi: Ella, Tracy and Claire...

I'm fine, very tired today. I just handed over all my work to the teacher replacing me so thats pretty much it for a while!!!

That's great Nat, are you finishing on Friday?

I had a cheese spread and ham sarnie, a mushroom soup and a twix for lunch, I am stuffed now!

Ella - I dont have a POAS addiction anymore! Im not into self harming!! :rofl:

Nat - :yipee: Thats it hun!!! No more school for a while!! :wohoo:

Reedy - :cry: Thanks!

Tracy - Had a good chat with Chris last night. Im not sure if shes coming on today. Shes having some bad luck atm... I'll let her fill you in when she comes back... Dont feel its my place to say! But I think lots of hugs in her journo would be nice xxxx

I will pop over again, left her a brief message this morning, thanks Kerry, I really hope she is ok!

So how much time does everyone get for Easter then? I have Monday, Tues and Wed off :happydance: I think we are all having to take a pay cut after this month (heard a grapevine rumour) cos of the hard times the company is still having so I am even more glad I am leaving!!

Tracy - Mon, tues and wednesday off!! lucky thing!!! I hope the rumour is just that.... A RUMOUR!! I suppose its catch 22.... glad to have a job but pee'd that hours are cut!

Ive just got the standard friday and Monday off! But Ive only got a 3 day week next week and a 4 day one the week after! Off to sunny coombe martin for the weekend!! Just hope the weather starts getting nicer!

Yaay for holidays!!

I think it will be right cos it has come from one of the factory managers :cry: it will prob come into effect straight away which means I will be worse off for the next 3 months - totally shit I am so peed off!!

Oh thats rubbish tracy! Is Mat pay based on average earnings of a period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"